Submit Your
2000s
List
The deadline for the Top Films of the 2000s list is days away! Submit your ballot now, or read about it here

John Carpenter's The Thing

→ in
Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
I like how Rodent bumped the thread just to end up making the same observation about the vodka bottle that he made five years and one page ago.

Anyway, if Suspiria can crack the all-time top 100 then I'm extremely confident that The Thing will make the list.

Anyway, if Suspiria can crack the all-time top 100 then I'm extremely confident that The Thing will make the list.
If it does, how high do you reckon it'll be?

Welcome to the human race...
Somewhere between 30 and 60 - maybe closer to the former than the latter.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
If it does, how high do you reckon it'll be?
Probably not as high as it would be if I'd remembered to put in on my list.

I'll guess 55th

Probably not as high as it would be if I'd remembered to put in on my list
Likewise!

This one should be in the top 3 scifi horror films ever

I like how Rodent bumped the thread just to end up making the same observation about the vodka bottle that he made five years and one page ago.

Dang, I never even realised

My two posts are almost identical as well
Weird how stuff gets forgotten then re-realised, and you think it's an original idea.

Bots gotta be bottin'

And me I love the original thing from another world. I thought and many of my family and friends think the remake is not even worth watching.
Just like creature from the black lagoon, I thought I heard somewhere they are thinking of a reboot, not too sure how good it would be.
But I think they learned when they were going to try a breakfast club remake, you canít remake a perfect 80s film and Iím so glad they didnít try , it wouldíve been terrible