Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Just a girl who loves movies
Cold Mountain - 8/10. Not a bad movie at all, not to mention in was filmed in my country

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
The Hills Have Eyes (remake) - 6/10
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Kill Bill Volume 1 = 8/10. Very well coreographed and fun.
Kill Bill Volume 2= 6/10. Not what i was expecting. I love tarantino, but it just didnt quite satisfy me.

Originally Posted by spudracer
You planning on posting a review about it?
No not really heheh.

Ok, i'll say something quick. It was ok but had some unneccesary fillers in there. I'm not sure it's for everyone. Pretty basic in a way. The f/x were decent. Oh and that same dude who played the bully in "A History Of Violence" in the pic below this....he's the guy on the right doing his usual bully stuff lol, well he was also in this and again played the exact same character in this. Seemed weird, to me anyways, seeing that since it's really only the second time i've seen him. He has done other fims though.

Originally Posted by Old Man
Kill Bill Volume 1 = 8/10. Very well coreographed and fun.
Kill Bill Volume 2= 6/10. Not what i was expecting. I love tarantino, but it just didnt quite satisfy me.
Yeah watched kill bill to, very hilarious and anti-normal

Green Street 9/10 - Still better than Football Factory....

Peter Kay, Live at the Bolton Albert Hall's (O.k not really a movie)
9/10 - Seen it about 5/6 times still makes me chuckle!!

Nanny Mcphee - 7/10 - An O.K family movie, didn't hold the kid's attention for very long though.

The Protector 10/10

Nacho Libre 8/10

If you liked Napolean Dynamite, you will definitely like Nacho Libre. Similar comedy.

Had a bit of a dvd fest last night, We watched-

Human Traffic-9/10, Still love this film

Smokey and the Bandit 9/10, A classic film

Clue 9/10, Don't know why but it's still funny

And finally Monty Python and the Holy Grail 10/10, Need i say more!

Bully - 9/10
Liked this a lot.

Every breath you take, watching you
Not the last I've seen, technically, but a worthy story. So a couple of months ago it was unusually hot & I was in a shopping mall. Rather than face the heat, I decided to see a movie, any movie. Cinema there shows movies for $3.50 slightly after their official release.

Oh god, I saw something with Vince Vaughn & Jennifer Anniston (please don't make me look up the actual title). Maybe it was the heat, but some scenes reminded me of relationships I've had. I actually laughed a few times too and not just at the cliches. I feel all dirty...

I want to rate it a 3, but think it sneaks up to a 4 out of 10. Oh the shame.

Rock-n-Roll hoochie koo
Scary movie 4 was the last one I saw. I thought it was alright. It seems like the movie is being taken over by adults.
I like the part with the iPod. =)
I rate it as a C