The Hamish watches some things ....

→ in
Tools    

Suspiria (2018)
It reminded me of The Cell and Devil May Cry. She reminded me of Violet Elizabeth Bott. It was quicker than I thought it would be. I preferred his 60s film .

Noted. Twas mainly due to the CGI gore. At least it isn't a kids film like what they did to Martyrs

Er, it stars Mia Goth and some other lass
Are you talking about Luca Guadagnino's 2018 remake of Suspiria (which starred Mia Goth)? There is only one original before it, 1977's Argento movie of the same name.

You're really not making much sense.

I was kind of replying to MoreOrLess? What I typed makes sense to me. I am an Italian horror buff. So I think I know what I was referring to. Avatar cough

I was kind of replying to MoreOrLess? What I typed makes sense to me. I am an Italian horror buff. So I think I know what I was referring to. Avatar cough
It's a public forum so anyone can respond. An Italian horror buff! Well, we certainly have none of those around here...

Suspiria (2018)
It reminded me of The Cell and Devil May Cry. She reminded me of Violet Elizabeth Bott. It was quicker than I thought it would be. I preferred his 60s film .

Suspiria came out in 1977
Indeed. but I refer to the remake of such made by another chap.
OK, if you think you're making sense...

Call Me By Your Name is set in the 60s. His other film (that I have seen). Next!!

Call Me By Your Name is set in the 60s. His other film (that I have seen). Next!!
Ah, SET in the 60's. You sould have said so! Would have made sense!

Why one would refer to one's superior Italian horror knowledge while referring to Call Me By Your Name is anyone's guess.

Scars Of Dracula (1970, Roy Ward Baker)
Solid if uninspired late Hammer entry. Is Michael Ripper in it? Yes! One of last gothic films the studio produced before trying ... a few different things cough .... at least the big D isn't dispatched by a bloody bush!! Ahem.