Juno's DVD Collection

Tools    

Very nice collection Juno... ... Do you like any of the period films like Jane Austen? Have you seen Ever After?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I knew you had to like that one if you'd seen it... I love the "throwing apple" scene...
Yes it is, very funny. I like how it isn't exactly like all the other Cinderella films that are out. Like how the one step sister becomes sort of nice. A very good film and Drew Barrymore is very good in it. There are so many movies that are good.

Yes it is, very funny. I like how it isn't exactly like all the other Cinderella films that are out. Like how the one step sister becomes sort of nice. A very good film and Drew Barrymore is very good in it. There are so many movies that are good.
Seems like I remember reading, at the time, that Andy Tennant wanted to make a film for his daughters about Cinderella that was out of the norm... and, to me, it's the best one that's ever been made...

Seems like I remember reading, at the time, that Andy Tennant wanted to make a film for his daughters about Cinderella that was out of the norm... and, to me, it's the best one that's ever been made...
I also like the original Disney, but Ever After is better than all these other ones that the Disney Channel is coming out with lately.

Great list

Here is a list of the movies that you have, that I have seen & the ones in bold I actually own myself

The Notebook
The Breakfast Club
Bend It Like Beckham
Mean Girls
Finding Neverland
10 Things I Hate About You
There's Something About Mary
Breakfast At Tiffany's
Whip It
Roman Holiday
The Basketball Diaries
The Wedding Singer
My Sister's Keeper
Never Been Kissed
Sweet Home Alabama
The Sweetest Thing

Fools Rush In

Great list

Here is a list of the movies that you have, that I have seen & the ones in bold I actually own myself

The Notebook
The Breakfast Club
Bend It Like Beckham
Mean Girls
Finding Neverland
10 Things I Hate About You
There's Something About Mary
Breakfast At Tiffany's
Whip It
Roman Holiday
The Basketball Diaries
The Wedding Singer