Met Vince Vaughn yesterday! (pics)

Tools    

He is a very big guy in real life. You see him in movies, and you know he's taller than Owen Wilson, but then you actually see him in person and you're like "wow, it's Vince!". He was very nice, and took the time to chat, although I didn't keep him long because I knew he probably has people coming up to him all the time bothering him and stuff. Anyway, I've always enjoyed him and after meeting him in person, I can say I think he's a great guy.

Great funny actor...he always appears to be unbelievably tall onscreen, he seems to tower over just about everyone he's ever worked with. He also for some reason has always struck me as an actor who would be gracious with fans. I'm glad to learn my instincts were on about that.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
This.

I mean, we know what the guy looks like so... not sure why those were posted.
I agree - they're stock photos. Maybe he got shy. Has he posted his own photo before? Or maybe the photos were of a bromance cheek to cheek no A framing hug, maybe a bit of tonsil hockey action goin on

I met Killer Mike. I have a picture with him. It's my Facebook profile pic. I won't share it with you losers though.
I've seen it already.

I met Bruce Campbell. So did Funny Face. I posted the photo in the personal pictures thread. He was wearing an awesome jacket.

I agree - they're stock photos. Maybe he got shy. Has he posted his own photo before? Or maybe the photos were of a bromance cheek to cheek no A framing hug, maybe a bit of tonsil hockey action goin on
I don't know, but if you're too shy to share a pic don't post a thread with a misleading title.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
My niece met Mad Mick /John Jarrett from Wolf Creek. She proudly shared it.