Conspiracy Theories

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm not going to go through every page so if this was already said, my apologies.

The government actually puts out some crazy conspiracy theories for people to latch onto so that the real ones get lost in the mix as well and are considered "just as crazy".

Suspect's Reviews

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I'm not going to go through every page so if this was already said, my apologies.

The government actually puts out some crazy conspiracy theories for people to latch onto so that the real ones get lost in the mix as well and are considered "just as crazy".
Yea quite clever actually, associate conspiracies or people who believe them as one crazy entity.

There are people who talked about pedophile rings amongst the rich and famous or Area 51's existence who were ridiculed.

On the flipside though there are people who believe "everything" is a conspiracy, and really come across as lunatics. See anti vaxers or flat earthers etc. The problem is level headed professional people, for example architects and engineers for 9/11 truth or firefighters going against the official narrative just get lumped in with the crazies.

I've learned over the years that you have to apply a bit of level headed reasoning to any potential conspiracy, and you can't just accept spooky you tube videos which present facts that are unvetted or downright false. Sometimes an event can happen that seems like it would be greatly beneficial for a group/country but random events happen. You can think of your own masters as evil but then look at Russia, NK, China and what's going on in Hong Kong and you realise we're all just varying shades of grey with our own propaganda.

Until learning the other day that Epstein had ties to both Israeli and American intelligence agencies, I'd only considered that Epstein was a threat to some well known powerful people and celebrities. If intelligence agencies felt threatened, that opens up a whole other avenue of possibilities in Epstein's demise.

Whitney Webb is a journalist and researcher who has done important work on the Jeffrey Epstein case for MintPressNews.com. Of particular interest is her findings re Epstein and the intelligence community:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-g...candal/261172/

My favorite YouTube series of all time is, Humans the Movie. It's divided in three chapters, that I'll post under. My favorite is from Atman. It's hart to pick a favorite because there are dialogues, phrases there, that are just speechless.

Volume 1
Volume 2
Volume 3

Well well well, Ghislane Maxwell in custody and Co operating with the FBI, this could be interesting. Hopefully she doesn't hang herself, or die or corona virus..... Or get struck by a bolt of lightning.

With the coronavirus there's been a slew of conspiracy theories floating around. G5 technology being part of the equation; the virus hsving been created in a lab.

Adrenochrome is another conspiracy theory I've learnt about pretty recently.

With the coronavirus there's been a slew of conspiracy theories floating around. G5 technology being part of the equation; the virus hsving been created in a lab.

You want this thread:
Coronavirus Conspiracy theories, do you believe???

Unless there's a conspiracy at foot to avoid it

From what I've read -- and also watched on some youtube videos -- there's this satanic ritual practice among the elites dating back to centuries. Hollywood is no exception.

It consists on torturing young children to a certain point where the adrenaline they pump is so high and pure that it is then extracted and drunk by the elites. It has a rejuvenating effect.

Now I can't remember if there are some other properties and if the term adrenochrome is derived from the fact that the adrenaline obtained is then manufactured as medicine.

This satanic ritual abuse would explain the numerous children kidnappings around the world, according to this conspiracy theory. Pizzagate and black masses at the Vatican aer signaled by some as part of this mosntruous scheme.

We should do a zoom chat and talk movies and conspiracy theories one day!

Headline today is Ghislane Maxwell claims to have 2 US politicians on tape having sex with kids?

Very interesting. Clinton seems a strong candidate, wonder who else.

Also wonder if those tapes will be "mishandled" "lost" "damaged".

Of course there are...The JFK Assassination[lone gunman-really?]....The Trump Victory[A back door deal?]

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
The CIA used the term "conspiracy theorist" in the 60s as a pejorative.. All it takes is more than one person to be a conspiracy. I can't imagine any big event being done by a single person (attempts to overthrow a government, etc).

Also, I think the CIA (and others) will purposely throw out RIDICULOUS stuff out there to discredit them all.

You ready? You look ready.
The Trump Victory[A back door deal?]
What?! Trump is gay?!?

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza