The MoFo Top 100 Animated Films - The Countdown

→ in
Tools    

Clearly Miss Vicky and I are ignorant and stupid and don't know good films
One thing that I noticed in the Late Spring thread is that although some people recognized that they did not enjoyed the film they still had a minimum of respect for it. They didn't start whining "piece of garbage", etc. Disrespecting and insulting the people who appreciate it.

Clearly, this title is not your cup of tea. We get it. Your whining, however, is ignorant, insulting and obviously unnecessary.

You don't like these!? Well, you're a woman and that's one possible explanation. Another one is you're normal.
Many Japanese girls make voices like those. Usually when talking to each other, they think it's cool. Short skirts are also common. It a part of their culture.

Also, in terms of high pitched voices, I think Rob Halford in 1976 reached higher notes than anything else anyway:

After listening to Judas Priest a million times when I was a teenager no high pichted voice can annoy me.

Kind of, but like in any story first parts are not there just to understand the events at the second ones; they are there to put a right emphasis or mood that is followed later. Seeing how Madoka is a linear story split in two parts I'd say that you need to watch both, if not to understand, at least to extract what this story tries to be.
Watching the second movie without watching the first one is to be completely clueless.

This is true, though.
Constant insistence about a topic in which you are a complete ignorant is a sign of well...

And anyway, what's the fuss with this Madoka thing? I don't see anybody complain about the absurdly low position of It's such a beautiful day... now, that is a mess.
I didn't like it very much though. I found it rather forced, trying to hard to appear to high brown and in the end it feels more like something that is too self conscious of itself. I also didn't like the extremely crude art.