What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Do you know my poetry?
Navras - Juno Reactor/Don Davis

(This was the song at the end credits of The Matrix Revolutions, its really cool)

I'm not old, you're just 12.
The Dead Milkmen - Eat Your Paisley. Great mid 80's punk with a nasty attitude and offensive lyrics. The song "Moron" is a classic.

"Voted for Reagan not once but twice,
You think that jerry falwell's nice,
Did you put your brain on ice?
Why are you a MORON?"

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Piebald - Without Your Moustache

Usually. . .always, these five bands

1.Led Zeppelin

2.KISS

3.Def Leppard

4.Van Halen

5.the Eagles
And found he was eating his shoe.

Little Wing~Stevie Ray Vaughan

I am having a nervous breakdance

An amazing album!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Garrett
Little Wing~Stevie Ray Vaughan

Ah, Stevie Ray Vaughn. . .one of the best guitarists to ever walk the earth. He also did a great cover of Jimi Hendrix's Voodoo Chile (slight return)

"Another Life" by Iron Maiden. Great song

Originally Posted by Garrett
"Another Life" by Iron Maiden. Great song

Number of the Beast: Iron Maiden

Roxanne by The Police

Kansas ~ Magnum Opus

I just picked up The Smiths-The World Won't Listen a few days ago. I'm listening to it for the first time now. Wonderfully poppy as usual, I've grown quite an appreciation for them as of late. Apparently this album is an import, or so it says on the case. I've actually liked it more than The Queen is Dead and Meat is Murder on this first listen, but I may grow out of it quickly. We'll have to see.

Ultra Rare Tap Vol. 11 - Spinal Tap
Right now it's....Bitch School

I am having a nervous breakdance
All you fans of hard rock and heavy metal should check out the coolest british rock band in a long while: The Darkness.

I See You When You're Sleeping
I'm acually listening to their christmas single now - "It's Christmas Time, Don't Let the Bells End"

I'm not really into the Darkness, it's a little too cheesey for me but I love tacky christmas songs and this as well as the Bo Selecta Christmas song - "Proper ChrimBo" are great for the yule time spirit.