What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Semper Fooey
You don't want to know.

It's snowing where I live. I was just out in it.
It is so hot here I have the air con on

I can't believe the neg rep function is gone. It's not a good sign, that's almost the final nail in the coffin for me on this site. Really wish it would just be back, this site is boderline unrecognisable these days what with new posters and now this. Think i'll just come on to respond to PMs from time to time.

I'd make a thread banging on about how the internet and this site has messed my social life and all that but that would be lame

Adios

I can't believe the neg rep function is gone. It's not a good sign, that's almost the final nail in the coffin for me on this site. Really wish it would just be back, this site is boderline unrecognisable these days what with new posters and now this. Think i'll just come on to respond to PMs from time to time.

I'd make a thread banging on about how the internet and this site has messed my social life and all that but that would be lame

Adios

@ Nausicaa. Lol. That's Good!! Luv it.

What I'm doing right now: Having a beer, just after gorging on homemade pizza. And looking around the forum.

allwebaccessories.com

Procrastinating, like always. I should've finished this assignment yesterday, but I was too freakin lazy. And I just realized (and I'm not even surprised) that I'm too lazy again.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Sitting on break at work for a few more mins!! Got two photo sessions tomorrow and not really excited to do them. I used to be real close friends with the mother and now it's friendly but I really dislike her when she goes around bragging what her husband is making at his new job. She was originally going to use a different photographer that's more expensive. Wish she would have!! Just because of her new attitude. But hey it's more work and money plus use the photos in my portfolio... Part of me hopes it rains!! Gtg 💕

Sitting on break at work for a few more mins!! Got two photo sessions tomorrow and not really excited to do them. I used to be real close friends with the mother and now it's friendly but I really dislike her when she goes around bragging what her husband is making at his new job.
Don't let her get to you

But hey it's more work and money plus use the photos in my portfolio...
Would love to see some of your photos,