What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Thunder Road ~ Cowboy Junkies

Sweet Jane ~ Cowboy Junkies

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm ~ Crash Test Dummies

At My Funeral ~ Crash Test Dummies

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Tindersticks - City Sickness

aka Seet-ah Seeknes...

We've all had it.

Copying Harry here because I love the whole damn album. It's one of my most nostalgic (same with Parsons The Time Machine and Tales of Mystery and Imagination, although I slightly prefer I Robot and think it's Parsons best).

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
Nas - NY State of Mind

&feature=related

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Bombay Bicycle Club - Dust on the Ground. I do love them, but somehow I can't see this video getting played on mtv in the daytime...

And I wonder if they have been watching this film...

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Don't have the Maccabees' album, but I like that song, better than anything off their last album. Although I do like the Wave Machine song.

Bombay Bicycle Club - Dust on the Ground. I do love them, but somehow I can't see this video getting played on mtv in the daytime...

And I wonder if they have been watching this film...
Maybe. It's more likely than the film I first thought of...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092659/

*FTR it's one of the things that Judd Nelson's character says the company name, BBC, might stand for. Man, I love that film. I must give it another watch*

sorta stumbled upon these guys on Alpine's Rock the Dash site. refreshing metal/rock:

BRDLWN - Decimize

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."