What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
The Adam 12 theme from my Adam 12 season 2 dvd!!!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

&feature=related

There's a few versions on Youtube, but I didn't even know that until last year. Before then, this was the only one I knew. Shame the video's not there.

The People's Republic of Clogher
You know, Tatty, I've been listening to my Pogues today, and I think Peace and Love is probably my third fave of theirs. Considering that I thought that Grace With God was the best album of 1988, I couldn't really expect them to top it, could I?
Individually there are some great tracks there, the first half particularly, but 8-14 are sub par for me. If lined up against a wall I'd probably have it in 3rd place (vying with Red Roses For Me) too, but that might be because I've not listened to Red Roses in a while. Then again, there are only 5 albums to choose from (if you take the standpoint that a Pogues without MacGowan is like The USA without a motor industry) so it's in the bottom half.

Looking at the track listing to Hell's Ditch, only Summer in Siam and Lorca's Nirvana jump out.

What would your top two albums be? I'm guessing it's Fall From Grace and Rum, Sodomy...

I'd choose the former by a nose but could honestly flip a coin and be happy with whatever side it lands on.

Anyway. Damien Dempsey - Maasai

I think that this song is a little bit phenomenal.... Just a little bit.

^^^^^that is scary looking^^^^^

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Anybody notice the similarities?

"Marie's the Name of (His Latest Flame)" by Elvis

"Rusholme Ruffians +" (live) by the Smiths

"Cotton Fields" by the Pogues

&feature=related

This is my favourite record with zombies in the chorus.
It seems the poster was having some fun with the unintelligible vocals.

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
A Tribe Called Quest - Scenario

&feature=related

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

The People's Republic of Clogher
Anybody notice the similarities?
I believe that's known in the trade as 'the Bo Diddley'.

The Fall - Bo Demmick

I was gonna run with 'How Soon is Now?' but The Smiths were already in there.

&feature=related

Been listening to these two legends today.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Cool. I think these guys are the best current purveyors of the blues, albeit a bit on the rock side.

&feature=related

^^^^^(This video's pretty out there.)

and for Beatles' fans:

&feature=related