What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Tool - Reflection

The People's Republic of Clogher
Tears Of A Clown - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles

If there's ever been a better song written, I'd like to hear it.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Persian HipHop

Originally Posted by linespalsy
Wow, that is really good. I've been listening to that song a lot lately, is all his stuff similar sound and quality?

Was this at me? If so, most of Zevon's songs that I'm familiar with are similar and either political or historical… with a bit of humor thrown into the mix… check out Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
Velvet Underground - Sweet Jane (full length version)

i really like this sound... in fact i like all of the VU songs i have heard, though i have not heard many, i was thinking of buying one of their albums. someone sent me some of their stuff some time ago... i can't even remember who, but i have a feeling it was a Mofo. strummer? OG?
I sent you "Sweet Jane". If you wanna buy one of their albums, Loaded is the most accessible but their self titled debut is the one that really captures their sound (warning: it's kind of avant-garde). Plus, it has Nico!

Edit: Yeah I think for you I'd recommend Loaded first

Edit II: "One Too Many Mornings" - Bob Dylan (this song is so underrated)
"When I Paint My Masterpiece" - The Band

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
strummer--i always loved how you take what you know from my tastes in music based on what i tell you i love, and use that info to tell me what song i would or wouldn't like of a certain artist or band... its so funny... and well, i just like it!

You wouldn't like me - Tegan and Sara

A bit poppy pop pop at times, but they are sweet.

Just a girl who loves movies
I'm at the radio station so I listen to Beverly Knight - Piece of my Heart (loved it when it was sung by Janis Joplin). Usually I don't listen to anything, or I would have some small moments with Pink Floyd, Nightwish ..

Read this and you are a nosey Kont
Here Comes The Rain - Izzy Stradlin

Feel So Near - Dougie MacLean.

Read this and you are a nosey Kont
Fast As A Shark (Accept cover) - Altar