What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
RIP Bap Kennedy, a guy I was lucky enough to have known for over 20 years - he was good friends with my brother.

54's far too young.

Bring Me The Horizon - True Friends

Finally got my hands on a mint copy of PWEI's Dos Dedos Mis Amigos. I hadn't seen my original one in about 20 years.

This ain't Grebo.

25th anniversary edition of REM's Out of Time came out today. Aside from reminding me that I'll never be 18 again, it prompted me to give it a listen for the first time in a few years.

My free sub to Google Music is getting a lot of use, so much so that the £9.99 a month subscription is looking like decent value.

I'd never heard this before. I sort of knew it existed, but had never cared enough to know what it was all about. It's Yoko Ono's companion album to John's first real solo album Plastic Ono Band. Musically, it's quite good. The musicians are very good, including John, of course, and also Ringo. It's too bad there's not a way to get rid of Yoko's squealing.

Of note, at the 20:00 mark or so there's a bird sample taken from "Across the Universe" and "Touch Me" sounds very much like a Butthole Surfers song.