GAME: Movie in a Sentence

Tools    

Only Rule----ONE sentence only!

SPOILERS RUN RAMPANT IN THIS THREAD!

Pitch Black

Transport ship carrying hostile prisoner in addition to other passengers crash lands on a hostile planet, and while fatalities climb and the passengers are distracted, the prisoner escapes.

The Last Samurai

Army man jaded by former war crimes goes to another country to score a quick dollar by training the local militia and finds after being caputred by rebel forces that he prefers the honorable life of the rebels, and so falls in love, fights for the rebels, and thereby cleanses his soul of the demons that haunt him.

Attila the Hun

He came; he saw; he conquered: and was then brought to heel by a beautiful woman.

STRICTLY BALLROOM

Ugly ducking turns into a Swan and wins the heart of the dancing Prince.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Kill Bill V.1

Woman comes out of a coma, because she was shot in the head by a man she knows and his associates and she vows to have her revenge on them one by one, which results in crap.

Igby Goes Down

16 year old boy does drugs, has sex, buries his mother and finds himself.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Dawn of the Dead

Evil zombies, eat humans, make more zombies while trying to kill innocent people, in a mall.

Originally Posted by Ash_Lee
Saving Private Ryan
Fighty fighty fighty, boom, bang, sploosh, ARGH, end.
I'm laughin' myself silly here. That was just great.

What a great way to start my day. Thanks

Dog Soldiers:
Brit soldiers in a remote farmhouse surrounded by werewolves try to survive until dawn.

The Passion of the Christ
Jesus Christ, superstar, gets the crud beat out of him then gets crucified for his trouble.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

My life isn't written very well.
Pink Floyd's The Wall

We don't need no education.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

May The Forks be With Us
School Of Rock
GUy pretends to be sum1 hes not and substitues and teaches snobs how to be real ppl and rock out.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

Monster

A whore finds and lesbian, then goes to jail.

Edit:100 posts

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Good Will Hunting

-Where a genius can tell anything about anyone/anything with just a couple of mere facts but he's never experienced any of it.

Primal Fear

A Kentucky teenager kills an Archbishop and fools his lawyer into believing he has Multiple Personalities.

What's Up Tiger Lily (Woody Allen - 1966)

- A Japanese spy movie with a new soundtrack becomes the search for the greatest egg salad recipe.

Scarface

Cuban immigrant kills everone to become rich but then gets high on his own supply and some dude shoots him with a shotgun.

Van Helsing

Hugh Jackman meets Kate Beckinsdale, after a few love taps dished out and some x-men like action, the good guys win (of course).