Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Adèle Haenel
I'd not heard of her before, but I saw on IMDB that it was her birthday and that she was beautiful, so, Happy Birthday and you're beautiful!

@honeykid

This was my computer's wallpaper during college, until I watched Twin Peaks, after which Drew had to share my desktop space with Sherilyn Fenn.

Drew is a rare beauty who looks cute even in her 40s.

Just got Netflix recently (after having sworn never to get a streaming service yet crumbling in my hypocrisy) and am still reeling to the joys of Stranger Things. And discovering this lovely young lady (she's 25), Natalia Dyer:

^^She really reminds me of Plain Jane Superbrain from Neighbours^^

Or Annie Jones as she's also known.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Cheating on Asian girls now, aren't you?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Barbara Crampton in From Beyond

Indian singer Kanika Kapoor has tested five times positive for coronavirus and is currently in isolation ward , but that reminded me that she has good looks

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I'm watching this movie right now (The Driver's Seat).... Elizabeth Taylor made some "far-out" movies in the late 60s/early 70s. Good for her. Take a chance!

I can't say Liz has ever really done it for me. A good looking lady, don't get me wrong, just not particularly sexy or attractive.

I've been watching The Dukes Of Hazzard lately. Not seen it since I was about 10 or 11. Catherine Bach was one of my first crushes and, if anything, her legs look better to me now than they did then.