If you could be any movie character, who would it be?

Tools    

For me, definitely Selene from Underworld. xD
She's just so cool and her personality reminds me of most of my characters. ^^

The Lord of the Rings

Welcome to the human race...

Randal Graves from Clerks. He gets away with showing up to work late every day and spending the entire day slacking off.

Strange I know but Tin Tin. He's been all over the world and even beat the Yanks to the Moon.

hmm, I'm not really sure but I'd like to be either Elf or Vampire^^ don't know from what movie -____- any saggestions??^^

Ma favorites: http://www/onemanga.com http://www.dvdcdgame.com

^^In love with myself... ^^

hmm, I'm not really sure but I'd like to be either Elf or Vampire^^ don't know from what movie -____- any saggestions??^^
Ohhh, cool! Well, Selene is a pretty cool vampire...and Arwen is an elf. Maybe...well, he's a boy, but maybe Legolas? x3

For me, definitely Selene from Underworld. xD
She's just so cool and her personality reminds me of most of my characters. ^^
How many characters are you?

Morgan Freeman's God from Bruce Almighty because...well, I would be the creator of all things and I could do anything my infinite heart desired.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

Welcome to the human race...
the guy who is laughing
You like a character so much that given the chance you'd want to be him and you don't remember his name?

Odd.

Morgan Freeman's God from Bruce Almighty because...well, I would be the creator of all things and I could do anything my infinite heart desired.
For reasons I won't go into, Morgan Freeman's God comes across as a bit of an arse in this movie. But yeah, be God, I guess.

The guy in the middle. Why? He's got a big ... personality. Chicks like that.

Definitely "Alice" from "Resident Evil"...no damsel in distress there!

Jason Bourne

Jack from Big Trouble In Little China. Such random adventure! Plus its fun to mess around on the truck radios.

I change my mind i would be Spike (i know he is not from a movie but he is my favorite Character of All Time)

A system of cells interlinked
Spike was pretty cool. I like him a tad more than brood boy Angel. Just a tad, though, as Angel kicked ass, too!