Mila Kunis aka Meg Griffin

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

Mila has been in numerous films and tv series (family guy, That 70's Show) as a massive fan of Family Guy I know her voice from anywhere so its quite odd to hear Meg Griffins voice in these films I was watching The Book of Eli last night and dont get me wrong it is a geat film but everytime Mila speaks she just reminds me of Meg Griffin and I do find it quite ammusing everytime she speaks I just want to say, "Shut up Meg!"

Nice

Haha. I loved Kunis in That 70's Show and Family Guy. I still havent seen Book of Eli yet(shame on me). But i'm very curious as to how she will do in Black Swan. Darren Aronofsky is one of my favorites and i've read some pretty wild things about this movie. I cant wait.

Semper Fooey
In that picture she looks like over 40 Desperate Housewives Teri Hatcher.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Because it 'stars' Russell Brand and you hate him?
Yes I hate him with a passion, so I really cannot see me seeing it because of that reason but then ive been told that I shouldnt let that influence me into not seeing it