Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Tough call, I'll probably end up changing it, but yeah, for now...I present to you Evil Ed...

The Adventure Starts Here!
Okay, I'm starting off with a non-movie-based avvie. Will change it when I find one I really like from a movie. Almost too many to choose from this week, eh?

The Adventure Starts Here!
Okay, the puking pumpkin avatar lasted all of five minutes. Naturally, I'm going with Gene in "Young Frankenstein." I mean, c'mon, people... WHO ELSE?

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
when i was little i always wanted to be dorothy, then i read and saw Wicked!! it so changed my mind. first for the week...

she DOES have THE BEST death scene and words ever.. Wicked Witch of the West: ''Oh what a world, what a world. How could little girl like you destroy all of my beautiful wickedness?''

Happy New Year from Philly!
Beelzebubbles Salutes
Hollywood Halloween Babes
Morticia Addams
Famed of TV, Screen and New Yorker Cartoons

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im loving this weeks choice im going to find an avatar right now

I have only just com back online after more than a week so I didnt really enjoy last weeks avatar but im looking forward to this one

Not sure how strictly related to Halloween it has to be but I'm kicking off with this...
My understanding was that this is a "do whatever you want" week, since Halloween is an American holiday and we are an international group.

Several of the ones I thought about had already been snatched up... so, I'm going with this one for now...

Thanks again for your help Lisa...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am half agony, half hope.
That's an awesome avatar, Cait. Destiny, you rule!

Johann von Goethe

That's an awesome avatar, Cait. Destiny, you rule!
I can't take too much credit there. She found it. I only altered the size. It wouldn't stay animated for her. I blame Photobucket for that. Just cause I want to.

I am kind of cool, though!