Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This is my choice for this weeks theme

From Nightwatch

I am burdened with glorious purpose
what is it with surrealism and rabbits?
I was thinking the same thing, lol! There's also Jimmy Stewart in Harvey. My favorite, though, is how Anya in Buffy is afraid of rabbits.

One of my favorite films is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, so I picked that.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
i must admit i have never seen this and did a search for surreal movies and i discovered this gem. i think we all as a whole feel like this....

I am sorry to say this, but after this week, I will only do Movie Theme of the Week! if I feel like it.

You can eliminate me from the remainder of the game if it starts back over next year, but because I cannot guarantee that I'll have a new avatar on time each week, I don't wanna try to do it each week. If I like that week's theme, I'll make an avatar for it, but I don't wanna try to change every week. I will use some of my own personal choices if I feel like it.

With that said, I have enormously enjoyed the Movie Theme of the Week! game ~ if you can call it a game.

My surreal avatar for this week is from Pink Flamingos, which I think is surreal... especially the scene the avatar is taken from.

Got mine. Now I really will have to see this film, no excuses...
If it's any consolation they used cow eyes in the scene everyone shudders over.

It's still hard to watch... very hard to watch.

I loved it!