Push (2009)

Tools    

This one looks interesting, but you never know. It has the possibility to be derailed into serious campyness. I guess we'll see when the trailer comes out. If anybody finds it, please post it. Thanks!

STARRING: Chris Evans, Djimon Hounsou, Dakota Fanning, Camilla Belle
DIRECTOR: Paul McGuigan
STUDIO: Summit Entertainment
RATING: PG-13 (For violence, language)

"Push" is a sci-fi thriller that takes us into the secret world of psychic espionage. Our hero is Nick Gant (Chris Evans), a young man whose father was genetically altered to be the perfect government assassin. After the brutal murder of his father, Nick swears revenge on the agency that created him.

Hidden in the underworld of Hong Kong, Nick assembles a group of rogue psychics to defeat Division, the covert agency responsible for creating and experimenting with psychic drugs for decades.

Nick teams up with Cassie Holmes, a thirteen-year-old girl who can see the future, to track down a missing girl and a stolen suitcase that could potentionally bring the downfall of Division - the key to their mutual revenge. Combining their skills, they outwit assassins and learn about Division's latest secret weapon - a powerful and new experimental drug called R16, which could shift the tides of psychic warfare.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Sounds like its going to be awsome, will be looking out for this.

I am half agony, half hope.
I'll watch this, if only for Djimon Honsou, but when the word 'rogue' comes up, I'm usually in.

Johann von Goethe

Jerry Shaw, you have been activated.
I'm still waiting for this.

I will most probably have to wait for the DVD. I don't think it has been out here in Australia yet, but i can't find it on my theaters movie dates site. It really sucks, i was looking forward to this one.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I read that you could compare it with Jumper without the teleportation.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

This movie is gonna rock (:
Dakota is so cool!
I read a book that was almost the exact same but it had a boy as the main character, and the girl was blind. The doctor could kill things instantly and the other one could move stuff. I can't remember what it was called though. But it had the same sort of bad guys trying to use them for warfare. It was an old book though.