How does One stop being lazy?

Tools    

Someone Save Us College Kids
The title speaks for its slef. But for thoose who can not understand. How would you or give advice to a person who is lazy. To stop vasically. My sister won't listen to me. She doesnt do anything around the house.

Force yourself to proofread your posts for spellin errors.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Be a lazy bum like me.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Originally Posted by Yoda
To paraphrase The Spark, there are two ways to get off your ass and do something productive: 1) get off your ass, 2) do something productive.
Hmm, makes sense.

Like yoda said..be productive. Not that i do it often...

How to stop being lazy.

Get BANNED from movie forums. I was productive for awhile.

Has anyone heard Keller Williams version of the theme for Pink Panther? I'd give you 10 whole dollars to take 5 hits of acid then listen to it looped for atleast 3 hours. I've got the money.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Sigh... trust me. If you yell at them or badger them, they'll just get used to it. So try being nice about it. And when you do yell or badger, it'll be so much out of character, and they'll start to feel ashamed and actually try to do something, with some incentive of course. And a nice swift kick in the behind should do... or not... his to his own I guess...

i made a minature version of one of those shock collars, for dogs, and put them on all the chairs in the house, so'd i just zap my brother, that was fun...

I wipe my ass with your feelings
When you fall in loves

Someone Save Us College Kids
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
How to stop being lazy.

Get BANNED from movie forums. I was productive for awhile.

Has anyone heard Keller Williams version of the theme for Pink Panther? I'd give you 10 whole dollars to take 5 hits of acid then listen to it looped for atleast 3 hours. I've got the money.
Are you sure you were banned.

yes, he was

She's Was Mine! Mine! MINE!
take something away from her then bribe her if she does the job then let her something back failing that i like michael myers idea michael i take it you have seen garfiled then lol

Originally Posted by Frank Castle
Are you sure you were banned.
If I wasn't BANNED-DED, I would still be using the original name. Caitlyn said I could come back if I was nice. So I am trying. She kept my name though.

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
...Get BANNED from movie forums. I was productive for awhile...
Someone would have to be pretty desperate to do that. Why not just leave for a while instead of being banned???

Laziness can be a sign of depression. Seriously, make sure the laziness is just because they are lazy and not because they are unmodevated due to depression. If they are just lazy pour some cold water on them. At least that will get them up. If it is depression then help should be sought out. I get bouts of laziness, I think we all do. Sometimes one needs a "lazy" day. It is when we need them all the time that there is trouble. Now I need to go get some rest, all this typing and thinking has made me tired.

So your depresseed? Or what?