Favorite crappy movies from the olden days

→ in
Tools    

What are some of your favorite crappy movies? Like crappy as in clash of the titans, or godzilla 2, or worse, in image or plot, effects, dialouge, or acting from the old days.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Clash of the Titans? I thought it was rather good, though I guess 1981 is 'the olden days' to some people.

Originally Posted by susan
i liked clash of the titans

also super mario brothers
mannequin
what a girl wants
just one of the guys
shallow hal
i dont think these are from the olden days

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Super Mario Brothers was good

I like The Outsiders too

Originally Posted by Godsend
Super Mario Brothers was good

I like The Outsiders too
i think outiders was good also but the book was better. But Super Mario Brothers was pure garbage IMO

I wipe my ass with your feelings
I like it, but you could tell it was WAAY too corny.

It looked they had a blast making Super Mario Brothers.
I enjoyed it.

When I think of crappy movies from the "olden days" (which I generally consider to be pre-1960), I think of things like The Amazing Colossal Man, or Tarantula. They're pretty bad, but I like 'em both.

A really low-budget film that is truly great is Detour, a prime example of low budget film noir.

The Satchel Snatcher's on the loose
Rad
Gleaming the Cube
Airborne
White Water Summer
License to Drive

My favorite would have to be The Fountainhead (1949), directed by King Vidor and based on a novel by Ayn Rand...

"Be middle of the road, why take chances?" Indeed!

clash of the titans isn't the olden days either....
It's around as old as me...besides, I'm considering 20 (I usually think of maybe 1960 movies but clash of the titans popped into my head) years or more the olden days. Don't get me wrong, I like watching clash of the titans but that still doesn't make it have good effects and filming and stuff. I think super mario brothers sucked. Have you guys seen Attack of the 50 ft. Woman?

Originally Posted by linespalsy
My favorite would have to be The Fountainhead (1949), directed by King Vidor and based on a novel by Ayn Rand...
!

Krull
Dark Crystal

If indeed these are "olden day" movies

The Ewok Adventure sucked.I had forgoten about krull. flash gorden..

I think the problem is that most of you kiddies are judeging these movies with "todays standards" Just wait a few years and your precious Matrix will be on the internet in a thread posted by your children about crappy "olden days" movies...

Its like most of todays kiddies wont even try a game without "good graphics"

On that note.. I thought the He-Man movie is by far the worst movie ever made..

Ok I like a movie called (drums rolls)"SuperMario Brothers" sure it is a crappy movie but I thought it was still good.I had no promblem with it.Sure the acting is bad and special effects are....well anyway that is my favorite Crappy movie from along time ago.
See you around.JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!