B-Movie HoF II: The Sequel!

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Sent my nomination, let me know if you think it counts or not.

Suspect's Reviews

I'm in I never could resist an Hof and we have a good mix of people so far, Yahoo!...Joel you're rocking it I'll send you my on Sunday. I'll be gone most of tomorrow, but I'll get it to you.

So what wins the HoF? Is it the best of the B movies entered? or the crappiest of the B movies?
I'll keep with the ongoing spirit of it being the most enjoyed b movie experience. I trust I can judge outside of the popcorn, etc rating system to surmise a gauge on what is the most beloved of all of the entries.

Just a friendly reminder that anyone is invited to participate in this..my @ call out list was from the top of my head. Didn't mean to come across mean or anything.

@rauldc14
@Thursday Next
@Marco
@Fabulous
@dadgumblah
@MovieGal
@Miss Vicky (ducks)
@HashtagBrownies

just a few more...any interest?

Sorry @Joel not interested..... I dont like low budget films.. or cheese films...
Okay, that's cool. Just so you know, though, and I can't choose for anyone else..this doesn't have to be pure cheese or shoestring budget..it just cannot be top hollywood production.

Welcome to the human race...
Technically, yes, but I still tend to abstain from HoFs because I don't think I can guarantee getting to watch every single title that gets nominated and I don't think that'd be fair on the other participants.

Okay, that's cool. Just so you know, though, and I can't choose for anyone else..this doesn't have to be pure cheese or shoestring budget..it just cannot be top hollywood production.
others will choose cheese or low budget... just can't watch them myself... thanks again tho!

Technically, yes, but I still tend to abstain from HoFs because I don't think I can guarantee getting to watch every single title that gets nominated and I don't think that'd be fair on the other participants.
Alright well, if you change your mind - just know that I plan on taking this really, really slow..and the deadline for participation is this coming Wednesday..looks like we may have no more than 8-9 members, but we'll see. Be good to have your input, either way, even if you just drop in and play along. Maybe if someone's pick gets disqualified for dropouts, etc..your unofficial submission can be a replacement? Could be a stretch. No arm twisting. Lots of typing.