How does One stop being lazy?

Tools    

Well actly three!GET UP AND GET A JOB!Ok more then three words anyway I think it answears the question.But there are some day that all of us are alittle lazy and I think there is nothering wrong with that.See you around.jm
Just don't be as lazy as homer or Peter then you are fine!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Originally Posted by starrdarcy
So your depresseed? Or what?
Yes

Originally Posted by totalacid1
michael i take it you have seen garfiled then lol

no, actually, i haven't

Randomly visiting for now
depends on whether this laziness actually affects you in everyday life; such as you doing all the shopping and cooking (don't know your family situation) or whether it just annoys and frustrates you.

Simply tell your parents and whine whine whine until they stop asking you to do stuff (yay) or ask you sister to do as much as you (*half-hearted yay).

If you live alone with your sister then try feeding her a good breakfast at a certain time every morning. If she doesn't get up then take all the food away (Bwahahaha). This will help her get up and give her extra energy. Adding to this method you could ensure that things you do that help her e.g. 'wash her clothes' just don't happen unless she starts doing stuff, go cold turkey if you have to. -my sister is really lazy too, so I know the annoyance factor.

Originally Posted by SpoOkY
depends on whether this laziness actually affects you in everyday life; such as you doing all the shopping and cooking (don't know your family situation) or whether it just annoys and frustrates you.

Simply tell your parents and whine whine whine until they stop asking you to do stuff (yay) or ask you sister to do as much as you (*half-hearted yay).

If you live alone with your sister then try feeding her a good breakfast at a certain time every morning. If she doesn't get up then take all the food away (Bwahahaha). This will help her get up and give her extra energy. Adding to this method you could ensure that things you do that help her e.g. 'wash her clothes' just don't happen unless she starts doing stuff, go cold turkey if you have to. -my sister is really lazy too, so I know the annoyance factor.

Ex-Con. Ex-Cop. Explosive
Stop smoking pot. Watch motivation increase.