Top 100 Movie Stars Redux

Tools    

Can you guys send me your top ten movie stars by Monday and i'll post a top 50/100 if it's warranted.

If SC wants to take it then it's his, this was his thread:

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ighlight=stars

I'm sure he'll tell me if he wants to do it or not, for now send me your top ten actors/actresses.

Got eight lists for this including my own. It's looking nuts the leader is someone nobody would expect and it's a decend lead. I think doing 10 instead of 25 has made this pretty interesting because with 25 alot of the big favourites usually turn up somewhere on most lists and even if it's a couple points those build up, 10 is forcing people to pick their absolute favourites and so far at least it's alot more varied and even.

I'd do a top 50 and would post the rest before i start it by point total. I'll start as soon as 50 Movie Stars have at least 10 points and are on at least two lists. So far 10 qualify for that but there's loads that would if they were on just one more list including some big names. There's 66 different actors/actresses so far.

So send me your lists!

Top 10 movie stars by when?
Whenever. Not set a deadline i'll just do the countdown when i have 50 with at least 10 points and on at least 2 lists, so the sooner i get lists the sooner i can post it.

I'll also post all of the other actors by point total, so from one point to nine points before i post the top 50.

So send me your lists!

Cricket and Chypmunk make 10

I'll add your lists now
Believe it or not I didn't rush that. I already have a lot of lists in my phone in case I do Future countdowns.

Believe it or not I didn't rush that. I already have a lot of lists in my phone in case I do Future countdowns.
Didn't expect you know who to be your #1 but it makes sense now i think about it. Also Chyp picked the first i hadn't heard of, your #8 if you're curious.

Ten lists and 13/50 have qualified for the countdown. So many in need of just one more vote to qualify so send your lists!

A man and a woman are currently tied for the lead with the same amount of points and on the same amount of lists. Doubt it'll be who you think it is.

Also Chyp picked the first i hadn't heard of, your #8 if you're curious.
Colour me surprised, though it would probably help if I'd spelled their forename correctly
I'll pm you the correct spelling lol. I reckon you'd probably recognise them from a photo.

Somehow i forgot to add Rodents earlier, just did now and two more qualified so that's 15/50

Also Iank sent his list That's 13 lists, i'm just about to watch a movie so i'm not adding it til after but from a glance at least one more will qualify