Old movies with some Spice!

→ in
Tools    

Half Moon Street (1986)

Sigourney Weaver carries this picture even though Michael Caine is cast as the male lead. Her tata's play a starring role!

Anyone else enjoy old movies with some spice?

Her tata's play a starring rôle
Tatas?

Trouble in Paradise (1932) sure is an old movie with spice! I highly recommend it.

Just watched Blind Date (1984), not too bad for the year.

I thought this thread was going to be about pre-code movies.
I was in college in the 80's, so movies from that time aren't old to me!

And what would be unusual about "spice" in the 80's?
The 60's really saw an explosion of sex and violence on film, while in the 70's it got pretty graphic (it almost seemed like a pre-requisite to have nude scenes in movies of the mid to late 70's). So by the 80's, seeing some flesh on film or humping in a bed was no big deal - pretty much run of the mill as film makers just started to realize that gratuitous sex & nudity wasn't really necessary, but more like a fad that didn't have to be adhered to as much as we moved toward the 21st century.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Trouble in Paradise (1932)
Can I have your children?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Mmmhmm very tasty children. I'm taking Timmy as a takeaway food. I will have him with onions tomorrow. Make some more children, please.

Mmmhmm very tasty children. I'm taking Timmy as a takeaway food. I will have him with onions tomorrow. Make some more children, please.
Omg you are so weird and I love it.

That's what she... never said.

That's what she... never said.
Oh, I’m sorry. Here, take another kid.

Thank you. Just so there is no misunderstanding there. I don't do anything to these children! I'm not a pedo! I'm not a monster! I only eat them!

Thank you. Just so there is no misunderstanding there. I don't do anything to these children! I'm not a pedo! I'm not a monster! I only eat them!
Cool, I actually was getting a tad worried where they were going, but thanks for clarifying!

Just watched Dune (1984), not too bad for the year.