The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.

Hunter Indiana Jones
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

You ready? You look ready.
He’s an 80 lb goober. I could do better by him but at least he’s fed and has a roof over his head. He’s come a long way from his skittish days. If only I could get him to shut the hell up when I vacuum.

The Danish Mice family has grown...

Bottom row: Enok, Magnus, Aleksander, Sofie, Ane, Sjov the clown
Middle row: Signe, Anders, Svend
Top row: Prince Jan, Princess Freja, Valter, Sanne, Mads

I haven't the right for this. I'm really looking forward to the time when I can do this.

Hanging out on the Chesapeake during our vacation.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Both of my nieces.. The new one is so well-behaved and never cries, and is always laughing and smiling... Older sis is already addicted to cell phones and will scream so loud if you even suggest she gives it up for a second. By the age of 8 months, she knew how to "Skip Ads" - sad.

A system of cells interlinked
Someone does not like her new hat...

My close friend's grandson. The baby's mother grew up with my daughter. I have known the baby's grandfather for 35+ years. His mother asked if I would watch him for about 1 hour while she shopped nearby.

Someone does not like her new hat...

I love this pic. I'm sure she's thinking "I'll remember this when I'm older. Believe me. You're going to pay"