You ready? You look ready.
New shades
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	B177DEA6-32CA-4DA1-A7E7-2F415E996369.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	335.7 KB
ID:	54353  
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Got my first pedicure ever. The wife said she knew I would never get my toenails painted.

Think again darling!!! Behold...Glorious Steeler toes!!!!

Got my first pedicure ever. The wife said she knew I would never get my toenails painted.

Think again darling!!! Behold...Glorious Steeler toes!!!!

Lol! 😂 Imagine having an accident though and turning up at A+E with painted toe nails!!

Lol! 😂 Imagine having an accident though and turning up at A+E with painted toe nails!!
Can’t imagine it would phase anyone. Probably wouldn’t even notice. They’ve seen all kinds of horrors especially here in America.

I've just seen a clip of Rocketman with Elton sat at the piano in a gold and yellow dressing gown. I'll lay a pound to a penny that's a reference to Watford Football Club.

Dang - new neighbor moved in just down the road. Not our kind at all. Don't mean to sound narrow minded, but hey, he really doesn't belong here. The guy is up and about all
hours of the night. Strange eating habits too, heard he eats any kind of garbage at all. Hope he doesn't move the whole family in here.

Saw this before softball practice the other day:
So many legs - is that the world's first Spider-Dog???

Dang - new neighbor moved in just down the road. Not our kind at all. Don't mean to sound narrow minded, but hey, he really doesn't belong here. The guy is up and about all
hours of the night. Strange eating habits too, heard he eats any kind of garbage at all. Hope he doesn't move the whole family in here.

You have a trash panda!!!

A system of cells interlinked
Hello from Stelly!

A system of cells interlinked
OMG videos! That's a first (isn't it?) We get to hear your voice!

I'm curious though, @John McClane ... you seem to appear quite male in these. What up with that?
My wife and I have had the pleasure of actually hanging out with McClane. We chilled by a fire and had beverages, and also ate yummy BBQ!

You ready? You look ready.
OMG videos! That's a first (isn't it?) We get to hear your voice!

I'm curious though, @John McClane ... you seem to appear quite male in these. What up with that?
I live in an area where I don't feel comfortable/safe letting "mah freak flag" fly. Plus, I like looser fitting clothing because it's just more comfortable. Plus, I have a job where I have to get dirty at times, and I'd rather not ruin a dress. Plus, people listen better when I present like a dude: ask any woman and they'll tell ya what I'm talking about. Plus, I have yet to find a store that has clothing that consistently fits me, whereas the smallest men's size in Eddie Bauer fits like a dream. Plus, bras are whack and I have small boobs so #FreeTheNipple. Plus, makeup is expensive and I have no idea what to use, so I'm not going to waste money on that either. Basically, I became painfully aware of how many different things are used to temper women's power in this world, and I made a conscious decision to not conform/surrender my power.

But none of the above detracts from my womanhood, and I'm comfortable enough with myself these days to realize it doesn't matter how someone sees me.