The 12th Hall of Fame

Tools    

Casablanca will probably win, and it's a good movie, but 2 of the movies I ranked higher than it got disqualified.
haha same.

My Prediction:

01.Casablanca
02.Barbara
03.Y Tu Mama Tambien (probably way off, i'm just thinking that noone really hated it and a few liked it quite a bit)
04.The Grand Budapest Hotel
05.Joe
06.Never Let Me Go
07.Romper Stomper
08.Withnail and I
09.City of Lost Children
10.Midnight Run
11.Hiroshima Mon Amour

Hiroshima Mon Amour being last would break my heart more than my own nom being last. Hope i'm wrong.

I don't think Hiroshima will be this low jiraffejustin you and I will obivously have it very high, it might be enough to place at least at mid range

Let the night air cool you off
I really doubt Hiroshima will be that low, Camo. I think it's getting double-digit points from at least me and Pussy, that alone should be enough to have it above some of the others.

I'll echo what everyone else has been saying and predict that Casablanca will take the #1 spot. While I appreciate Camo putting Barbara at #2, I think it'll be closer to the middle since the reception it got was either really high, or the person didn't care for it at all.

Man from Nowhere was my favourite film from this HoF, so it's sad to see it disqualified. I was really interested in seeing where it would have finished.

With 11 lists, there were a total of 726 points awarded. The most points a film can receive is 121, and the least is 11.

I figure I'll do the reveal in a couple hours when more members are on.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
I really doubt Hiroshima will be that low, Camo. I think it's getting double-digit points from at least me and Pussy, that alone should be enough to have it above some of the others.
And me!!!!

I've been without power for 4-5 hours, otherwise I probably would've been on earlier. Power might not stay on though, since the people across the street had theirs earlier and lost it, but I can always catch up tomorrow (or the next day, or whenever power is completely restored).