My best friend and i have a podcast called The Tangent 'Verses, which we really enjoy doing, we have been doing it for a couple months, its my favorite hobby, talking movies with my friend on that type of medium. We some times do themed months, last month was "superhumans," but we didn't talk about typical "superhero" movies, this month we're doing "found footage" movies. The catch for us is that our show is mainly sci-fi/fantasy themed, so a lot of the movies and shows we talk about fall within those categories; it's not all we cover, just mostly. Since we are fairly new, we don't have a ton of listeners yet, so i figured i would reach out to movie forums and see what people would be interested in hearing for us to cover and also maybe just getting people who haven't heard of us to maybe check us out. We have an episode out on Doctor Who, with more to come, since we are both huge Whovians, we've covered a few lesser known movies from the 80s and 90s, and we also do this thing we call "Not Quite Kid Friendly Kid Movies" where we watch some movies that are supposed to be for kids and look at them with adult eyes and try to see if they really are "Kid Friendly." That seems to be a favorite among our few listeners, so we have more episodes of those planned. That brings me to my questions: What would bring you, a potential listener, to the show. What movies would you be interested in hearing us discuss, breakdown, and have tangents over, also what ideas do you have for more monthly movie themes that you think would be interesting? Any input is welcome, since the whole covid issue is keeping me out of work, I'm taking this time to network and bring in a bigger crowd, would love to hear from you.