2019 Mofo Film Awards

Tools    

Ana de Armas has broken out as supporting actress in Knock Knock (2015) and Blade Runner 2049 (2017). I suppose Knives Out is her break out as leading actress.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Is there a voting ballot that can be copied and then filled out and sent?
I will edit into one of my original posts.

Suspect's Reviews

Voted..

The supporting actor category was the hardest choice this year!

Best Supporting Actor of the Year

Brad Pitt- Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Joe Pesci - The Irishman

Al Pacino - The Irishman

Willem Dafoe - The Lighthouse

Song Kang ho - Parasite

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Just mentioning some people that nominated some films, just to see if they are aware of their time frame for voting.

@Holden Pike
@rauldc14
@HashtagBrownies
@Tugg
@sawduck
@ahwell
@Daniel M
@Frightened Inmate No. 2 (doubt it will mention you)
@john connor
@Cynema De Bergerac
@Leostales
@CaptainT
@ScarletLion
@CiCi
@CosmicRunaway
@Iroquois
@neiba

If you've already voted, I got it. I just did a copy and paste list.

I'm aware of the deadline, but thanks for the reminder. I'm giving myself as much time as possible to watch some of the nominations I didn't see yet. I'll have my votes in by Thursday evening.

Sent, cheers for the reminded. I left a few categories blank as it didn't feel fair voting where I had only seen perhaps one of the options, but managed to fill in the majority. A really strong year in my opinion.

Just sent in my votes!
Since the reveal of the nominations I've been working on watching everything that was nominated but that I hadn't seen yet (besides the "negative" categories, and the documentaries) and today I finished with the final film: J'ai Perdu Mon Corps. I watched some great films because of this that I probably would have never watched otherwise, and multiple of them made my top 10 of the year, so thanks a lot to everyone for the nominations.
I'm looking forward to the reveal tomorrow!