Name the Director

Tools    

Claire, you are correct! And I’m not gonna ask you to name the movies because that is not required in the OP.

Pedro Almodóvar
Bad Education, The Flower of My Secret, and Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down!

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I'm pretty sure that the first picture is from the movie Scavenger Hunt, and the third picture might be from the movie Carbon Copy. I don't recognize the middle picture, and I don't know who directed either movie.

Roddy McDowall, Stephanie Faracy, James Coco, and Cleavon Little in Scavenger Hunt, George Segal and Denzel Washington in Carbon Copy, and the third is one of the fast cars in Greased Lightning. The director is...
Michael Schultz

Who made Cooley High, Car Wash, and Greased Lightning to start his career then made Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, The Last Dragon, Krush Groove, and Disorderlies. Now he works exclusively in television.

OPEN FLOOR