Movie HALL of FAME Archives & Info

Tools    

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Noir for me! Finishing the Western III sometime next week and Personal Recomendations not long after that, so I'll be good to go!

I'd lean towards Noir first if @CosmicRunaway is still interested?
Of course!

I rewatched about half a dozen potential nominations over the last couple of weeks, plus a handful of films that were first time views, so I'm actually kind of prepared for once haha.

Cool, I'll start a Noir HoF tomorrow...all inclusive, any year, any country. Let's say it has to be tagged noir at either Wikipedia or IMDB. And of course no past HoF winners, which are In A Lonely Place, The Big Sleep and Laura.

Cool, I'll start a Noir HoF tomorrow...all inclusive, any year, any country. Let's say it has to be tagged noir at either Wikipedia or IMDB. And of course no past HoF winners, which are In A Lonely Place, The Big Sleep and Laura.
Laura should have been disqualified

The trick is not minding
I know what I’m nominating for Noir, it’s not on any of the mofo lists, neither noir or 1940’s, and I found that surprising.
Regardless, it’s not a hidden gem or anything since it has a famous actor.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Noir works great for me.
Already have a nomination

Once a bunch of people feel comfortable with their current HOFs I'd like to start the 22nd next
Yeah I’m cool whenever.

Once a bunch of people feel comfortable with their current HOFs I'd like to start the 22nd next

You should likely start up now, we've got a couple weeks left of quarantine

We have a lot of HoFs going on right now, not to mention people are watching stuff for the Western Countdown and the 2019 MoFo Awards...so it might be a good idea to wait until May 1st so that people can catch their breath before starting the 22nd HoF.

We have a lot of HoFs going on right now, not to mention people are watching stuff for the Western Countdown and the 2019 MoFo Awards...so it might be a good idea to wait until May 1st so that people can catch their breath before starting the 22nd HoF.
Not disputing this, but to be fair Best Picture is finishing up and Western III should be done within a couple weeks. Plus there's always a countdown going on, so it doesn't really make much of a difference.

But maybe that's just me trying to make excuses because I'm so excited for 22nd

I think the next one needs to start before the Western Countdown (May 15th).

Personal Recommendation - 103/272 (38%)
Film Noir - 40/121 (33%)
Western - 46/64 (71%)

So if you take a week for nominations that will get you to likely 50% for Noir and PR. It's also been five weeks since we finished 21st.

Not disputing this, but to be fair Best Picture is finishing up and Western III should be done within a couple weeks. Plus there's always a countdown going on, so it doesn't really make much of a difference.

But maybe that's just me trying to make excuses because I'm so excited for 22nd
It seems there are some members in Hofs right now that have a lot on their plate and so I think it might help them to give it a 10 more days before starting the 22nd. That way they can make a push and get done.