Happy Birthday, MovieMeditation!

Tools    

I was sitting here wondering if my MoFo buddies had forgotten all about me.

Thankfully, Cosmic came running and went out of his way to create that happy birthday thread for me. Thank you very much, my dear Cosmic (indeed that's correct spelling).

Thank you, CR, one of the best most kind and humble members on here!

You are waay off, Chyp, but a beautiful cake there, nontheless. thanks man

You are waay off, Chyp, but a beautiful cake there, nontheless. thanks man
You're very welcome MM but sorry man - darnit I knew I should have trusted my first instinct which whispered 70 but no, typical me erred on the side of caution

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Let's start the party! I'll dj. Pat has demanded this set list.

get them hips loose

I was sitting here wondering if my MoFo buddies had forgotten all about me.
...nope, not forgotten! Everybody knows MovieMeditation They might not spell it right but they remember you! Heck, I was thinking just yesterday how impressed I was with your nom in the 11th Hof, Ida (2013)

...nope, not forgotten! Everybody knows MovieMeditation They might not spell it right but they remember you! Heck, I was thinking just yesterday how impressed I was with your nom in the 11th Hof, Ida (2013)
You are just too kind, CR. Thanks man, glad you loved that nom too.

And thanks crick and doubledenim, not to forget!!

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Happy Birthday, man! Many congrats on this, your very own day!

Happy birthday buddy guy friend!
Well, about time YOU showed up!!

And I'm here thinking you are actually my buddy. You should have been first poster! Hell, you should have made the thread. Hell, you should have sent a PM telling me you would make that thread before you even made it! Hell, perhaps you should even have given me a heads up whether you would do the thread before you actually sent the PM about actually doing it and then actually going ahead and doing the thread!

I'm just saying is all.