The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

@MijaFrost looks like a movie star in a sexy European movie.

I see.
My family always had parakeets when I was growing up - and that's what Rodent's photos looked like. I'd heard of "budgies," but didn't know they were the same (since we don't use that word for them on this side of the pond)!

we don't use that word for them on this side of the pond!
Some of us do.

"Budgie" (which is short for budgerigar) is a more accurate term to use anyway, since there are multiple species of birds that fall under the name "parakeet."

I always thought it was a pair of keets.
Now you're being silly mark, that would clearly be a duokeet

@cat_sidhe . You can almost feel the sun on pretty kitty's fur. I also like the way that little corner of your abode is decorated - clean and colorful ( blues and greens; my faves) with jars and a basket of fruit - perhaps it's Swedish style? Reminds me of a still life watercolor.
Nah my place is probably the least Swedish looking I've ever seen. It's more like retro hippie horror style. But my kitchen is kinda cottagey looking.

That's my little old lady sitting on the table. She's very stubborn, bossy and loud.

Those are all cute photos from everyone.

Here's a picture of me since I haven't posted one yet.

Nice glasses

Those are all cute photos from everyone.

Here's a picture of me since I haven't posted one yet.

Wow .

They sure are.

This is D'Artangan an 11 week old Saint Bernard we are getting delivered to our house tomorrow.
Best of luck if you bought him from a breeder.

Best of luck if you bought him from a breeder.
Did a lot of painstaking research to find a good one. Everything turned out great, all the paperwork in order and healthy and happy little guy, or I should say big.