8.57%
3 votes
Steel
22.86%
8 votes
Catwoman
35 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I don't actually wear pants.
Wow, I regard Spider-Man 2 as one of the best ever and I didn't like the first one that much and pretty much don't watch, don't like anything made past Nolans Dark knight trilogy. Calling it one of the worst superhero movies ever. Well you definitely have a right too, could you explain why?
The only superhero films I really like are Batman and Batman Returns (though the latter has some serious issues).

As far as Spider-Man 2 is concerned, I will tell you that someone once asked me what I think the worst part is, so I replied, "Yes." In other words - none of it worked for me. The set up is horrible, the villain sucks at being a villain, the hero is just a whiny turd, the acting is awful, the dialogue is worse, the direction is bland and horrible, and the story just bites wind. It's all totally horrible. Thankfully, I've only seen it the once, and, again, thankfully I don't remember the specifics (I try to forget details of films I hate). So, yeah, it's a 1% film.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
The only superhero films I really like are Batman and Batman Returns (though the latter has some serious issues).

As far as Spider-Man 2 is concerned, I will tell you that someone once asked me what I think the worst part is, so I replied, "Yes." In other words - none of it worked for me. The set up is horrible, the villain sucks at being a villain, the hero is just a whiny turd, the acting is awful, the dialogue is worse, the direction is bland and horrible, and the story just bites wind. It's all totally horrible. Thankfully, I've only seen it the once, and, again, thankfully I don't remember the specifics (I try to forget details of films I hate). So, yeah, it's a 1% film.
Lol fair enough. I would have to disagree with all of that. I'm not a fan of the original Burtons batmans so obviously different tastes. Honestly i only like the original x-men, none of the DC or marvel crap. Pretty much I hate most blockbusters these days. Lol

Make a better place
All superhero films are the worst superhero films

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
All superhero films are the worst superhero films
Logically, yes. In the same vein then all superhero films are the best as well.

It's usual for me to quite like superhero films and then later find out how utterly disgusted fans of that particular character were. X-Men Origins: Wolverine and the way it butchered Deadpool is a case in point. I loved it, but that's not my world so I don't know the finer details . X-Men Apocalypse is apparently also controversial.

It's usual for me to quite like superhero films and then later find out how utterly disgusted fans of that particular character were. X-Men Origins: Wolverine and the way it butchered Deadpool is a case in point. I loved it, but that's not my world so I don't know the finer details . X-Men Apocalypse is apparently also controversial.
Deadpool was just a ridiculous character, angry fans or not. C'mon, the length of his claws man. Just over the top.

Dang! Ned Beatty was in that? How could any movie with Ned Beatty in it not be great?

"Wheeeeet! Wheeeeeet!"
When it also stars an author's son who had no acting experience.

Wow, I regard Spider-Man 2 as one of the best ever and I didn't like the first one that much and pretty much don't watch, don't like anything made past Nolans Dark knight trilogy. Calling it one of the worst superhero movies ever. Well you definitely have a right too, could you explain why?

Are you talking about Maguire or Garfield?

Are you talking about Maguire or Garfield?
He's talking about Maguire but honestly he SHOULD be talking about Amazing Spiderman 2. That was not a good film, unlike Spiderman 2.

Deadpool was just a ridiculous character, angry fans or not. C'mon, the length of his claws man. Just over the top.
Well I don't know whether he would have been able to bend his arms with them retracted, so that was a bit strange.

For me, the Ghost Rider ones. Cage is such a ****** bland actor in pretty much anything you put him in. Doesn't help matters he looks like a ****ing dope. I'd rather watch Catwoman or Batman & Robin over his GR films just because I can't stand his acting. Shame too as Ghost Rider is a great Marvel character that everyone seems to **** on whenever they make something about him like those or his Agents of Shield incarnation.

For me, the Ghost Rider ones. Cage is such a ****** bland actor in pretty much anything you put him in. Doesn't help matters he looks like a ****ing dope. I'd rather watch Catwoman or Batman & Robin over his GR films just because I can't stand his acting. Shame too as Ghost Rider is a great Marvel character that everyone seems to **** on whenever they make something about him like those or his Agents of Shield incarnation.
Hate him or not, Cage is NOT a bland actor.
If anything, he is one of the most over-the-top actors in the history of Hollywood. Sometimes it works (Leaving Las Vegas, Kick-Ass), sometimes it doesn't (Ghost Rider, National Treasure) and sometimes it's so ridiculously bad it's hilarious (Vampire's Kiss, Wicker Man).

The first Ghost Rider movie sucks, but it's hardly Cage's fault.

Please let me have my opinions without your petty quibbling and crying.
OK, just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I'm crying. That's a bit much, isn't it?

And quibbling over movies is what we do here. I've been here slightly shorter than you have but I know that already.

OK, just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I'm crying. That's a bit much, isn't it?

And quibbling over movies is what we do here. I've been here slightly shorter than you have but I know that already.
That's what you're doing.

Then this place sucks, because I wanted to discuss films, and not whiney bout the fact that people disagree with me.

Well Catwoman takes top pick here so far. Strangely enough it's hardly even a superhero film. Had nothing to do with the comics whatsoever. That's probably a reason why it was so bad.

That's what you're doing.

Then this place sucks, because I wanted to discuss films, and not whiney bout the fact that people disagree with me.
If you didn't want anybody to discuss your opinion then why did you post in the first place?