The fuze931 Current Top 100 List

→ in
Tools    

Give me all of your candy!
I loved Grease, but musicals "piss me off", so an obscure choice. PTAA is so much fun.

I can get down with The Lost World. I don't think it's necessarily as good as it is enjoyable. Fuggin' dinosaurs versus Jeff Goldblum round two.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
From where are you from? Let me guess, somewhere in Europe.
Yeah. And, a tip, I am not from Vatican!

Vince Vaughn?!?! I hate him. The only thing I'd like to see him in is a chalk outline.
Very descriptive! Just curious, who is your least favorite actor or actress?

The Crow

Directed by Alex Proyas

One of my favorite revenge films. Brandon Lee (R.I.P.) really disappears into his role. I honestly do not care for the sequels, although City of Angels is watchable. I actually never knew this was based on a comic until recently, which has piqued my interest in finding the comic to check out just how accurate this is. Great movie, surprisingly great acting, not only from Lee, but also Michael Wincott as Top Dollar, a menacing being bent on total destruction. Classic film, sad at times, especially the flashback scenes with wife, and some haunting imagery, such as Eric's first time back to his apartment, still yellow tape wrapped and destroyed. This movie makes me feel for the main character, which is tough for me at times, especially in revenge films. I adore this amazing movie.

As much as I love Dodgeball, Vince Vaughn is pretty annoying in some roles, and I don't really like him as a person.

I have heard he is kind of a rude person, and I do agree with some of his newer character being quite annoying, although I really liked The Watch.

Beasts of the Southern Wild

Directed by Behn Zeitlin

This movie actually took me a couple of times watching it to truly love it. I really liked it upon first viewing, so much that I watched it with a couple of friends the next night, and really realized how powerful this movie was to me. The strength of this child, Hushpuppy, in times harder than I can imagine, on the verge of losing her father, he home, and her whole village of friends and family, and her breathtaking ability to move forward with unfathomable strength. I look forward to seeing Wallace's growth in the future, as I am sure this performance will not be overlooked. Also, Dwight Henry was great. You have to respect a father like him. Tough love had to add to her courage and heart. What a beautiful movie. This may not be for everyone, but it was definitely for me, and although she did not get the Oscar due to an amazing list of female performers, I, as I stated before, am looking forward to her bright future. Check this movie out, one of my favorites of 2012.......and ever.

I have never seen Beasts of the Southern Wild, wonder if it will be on dvd soon