8.57%
3 votes
Steel
22.86%
8 votes
Catwoman
35 votes. You may not vote on this poll

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Of that list I've not seen the old Captain America and Steel. I always took Steel to be a kid's movie so I never gave it attention. Captain America? I guess I missed that on laserdisc.

Of all of them on this list, Fantastic 4 is (to me) the worst.
*backspaces* the list is too long.

All of the others were totally watchable, for what they were to me. Even as bad as Catwoman was, it was so stylized that I could at least endure the movie for that. Granted, I'll never watch it again, but I did tolerate it. Once. Same with Ghost Rider. Bad is bad, but Fantastic 4 lowered itself to a whole other level.

Off the top of my head, the all-time worst superhero/antihero movie for me was Spawn. I loved the comic in the 90s and was so jazzed to see a movie poster for it when I was in college. Then I watched it. Then... I cried. Not literally, of course. But inside? I was frozen Jack when Rose promised she'd never let go, then cracked his hand to let go. Yeah. Spawn let me go. John Leguizamo just made a balloon puppy to take a $#!+ over it.

Hm. Should I add spoiler tags??

The most loathsome of all goblins
Off the top of my head, the all-time worst superhero/antihero movie for me was Spawn. I loved the comic in the 90s and was so jazzed to see a movie poster for it when I was in college. Then I watched it. Then... I cried. Not literally, of course. But inside? I was frozen Jack when Rose promised she'd never let go, then cracked his hand to let go. Yeah. Spawn let me go. John Leguizamo just made a balloon puppy to take a $#!+ over it.

I hear Todd McFarlane recently completed a screenplay for a new Spawn movie. Maybe with the success of Deadpool and Logan we'll finally get the Spawn film we deserve

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
Of that list I've not seen the old Captain America and Steel. I always took Steel to be a kid's movie so I never gave it attention. Captain America? I guess I missed that on laserdisc.

All of the others were totally watchable, for what they were to me. Even as bad as Catwoman was, it was so stylized that I could at least endure the movie for that. Granted, I'll never watch it again, but I did tolerate it. Once. Same with Ghost Rider. Bad is bad, but Fantastic 4 lowered itself to a whole other level.

No way is Steel a kids movie. It'd actually be worse if it were, cause my favorite line is " Well I'll be dipped in sh*t and rolled in breadcrumbs!"

No way is Steel a kids movie. Itd actually be worse ignition were, cause my favorite line is " Well I'll be dipped in sh*t and rolled in breadcrumbs!"
Ha. Serious?
Honestly, I only remember the name and a time frame. I doubt I watched a trailer or ever knew the rating. I literally just blocked it. I may have associated it with Space Jam, being an NBA star to film type.

Or maybe you're mixing it up with this gem:

BWAHAHAHAHA that is awesome. I barely kept my composure here at the office after seeing that pic. Thanks! And yeah, it's totally possible!

I'm pleased Captain America made this list but I think it had a certain charm about it, despite its limitations. Also, Scott Paulin was fantastic as Red Skull, and I think a lot more scary and realistic than what I've seen of the First Avenger version. It was weird to see Paulin crop up in Lost early in the series.

A system of cells interlinked
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, period.
Nope - not even close to as bad as some of those other flicks listed by OP. I liked the extended cut of this film, and to hell with "official comic mythos" or whatever other nonsense this flick supposedly violates. B v S is certainly flawed, but it;s not as terrible as its reputation seems to suggest.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, period.
Nope - not even close to as bad as some of those other flicks listed by OP. I liked the extended cut of this film, and to hell with "official comic mythos" or whatever other nonsense this flick supposedly violates. B v S is certainly flawed, but it;s not as terrible as its reputation seems to suggest.
You're right, it's not. Bat fleck is actually a good representation of batman from The Dark Knight Returns. The problems were a thin plot and Doomsday.

I'm pleased Captain America made this list but I think it had a certain charm about it, despite its limitations. Also, Scott Paulin was fantastic as Red Skull, and I think a lot more scary and realistic than what I've seen of the First Avenger version. It was weird to see Paulin crop up in Lost early in the series.
Captain America undoubtedly has charm. It's actually one of my favorite "so bad it's good" films. The car robbery scenes can't be beat.

But for some reason they made the Red Skull Italian instead of German.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Sadly, this was pretty bad too...

He would have more credibility dressing up as a gimp!

Yeah. Also he magically regenerates his hand? Or did I miss something?

And c'mon, he does NOT look good. More like a brain tumor than a skull.

Welcome to the human race...
I tend to regard BvS as a somewhat-interesting artistic misfire on par with the likes of Ang Lee's Hulk, which puts it far ahead of the uninspired dreck that's featured in the poll options. Just because a person doesn't hate it with every fiber of their being doesn't make them a "fanboy". Hell, I'd even defend Batman and Robin on the same grounds that it's more of a bizarre curiosity than something sluggish and bland like Daredevil.

Anyway, I voted for Catwoman because out of the poll options I've seen, it's definitely the worst, although not by that much.

Welcome to the human race...
You could definitely make the case for Origins being on this list, but The Wolverine doesn't deserve to be lumped in with the likes of Catwoman, much less Logan.

That's true, they did (shades of Bane ).

Yeah. Also he magically regenerates his hand? Or did I miss something?
He can have a prosthetic hand though surely ?

And c'mon, he does NOT look good. More like a brain tumor than a skull.
What I like about him is that it looks more like flesh than Hugo Weaving's version. That makeup – from what I've seen – is a bit too clean, smooth and artificial (wasn't keen on the performance either, which is odd with Weaving). Actually, with Paulin's Red Skull they went the Skeletor route didn't they? They didn't go "he has a skull for a head" and opted for something more tangible, which I think creates more of a lasting image of unethical experimentation.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Daredevil has some redeeming qualities about it to make it tolerable, the same can be said for quite a few films on this list.

Catwoman I do not remember enough to call it the worst, despite it most likely earning that title. Same goes for Steel & Quest For Peace

I haven't seen that Captain America and Supergirl is barely a memory for me.

Soooo, I guess either Batman & Robin or Fant4stic. I'll go with the latter because it's embarrassingly bad, where the former is comically bad.

Suspect's Reviews