How have I not seen this??

Tools    

The recent Clash of the Titns? Mads was great but I thought it was pretty bad, although I've seen it several times.
No, the original. The new one was atrocious wasn't it? But as you say, Mads is always good . I liked Alexa Davalos as well, and Ralph Fiennes was outstanding. It's a shame really because in the original myth Hades helps Perseus by lending him his Helm of Darkness, which makes him invisible.

I'd recommend The Storyteller: Greek Myths' version of Perseus and the Gorgon as it's much more faithful to the proper story.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
HUGE family favourite

and

and

and anything replayed at easter that had anything to do with the chp with long hair and sandals wearing a dress.

No, the original. The new one was atrocious wasn't it? But as you say, Mads is always good . I liked Alexa Davalos as well, and Ralph Fiennes was outstanding. It's a shame really because in the original myth Hades helps Perseus by lending him his Helm of Darkness, which makes him invisible.

I'd recommend The Storyteller: Greek Myths' version of Perseus and the Gorgon as it's much more faithful to the proper story.
Now i know how I became a movie nerd going through this excellent thread.

Oh the Clash of the titans was appalling. Gotta love that aussie classical greek accent, hey.

Ben-Hur's brilliant as well. What a great story.
What's the real story about the stuntman who died during the chariot race? I've read conflicting reports.

This title does not pertain to one title in general....but classics that are mentioned numerous times throughout my life and on this forum....that I have just not got around to seeing! I would also like for you guys to hit me with some classic titles, because I am pretty sure I have not seen them.
Seems pointless to me, as I don't have anyway of knowing what you've seen or not. So here click this link to see a whole bunch of classics:
AFI'S 100 YEARS...100 MOVIES 10TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION

Now i know how I became a movie nerd going through this excellent thread.

Oh the Clash of the titans was appalling. Gotta love that aussie classical greek accent, hey.
He did make me laugh on the interviews when he said "The original was a bit soft, a bit camp…so we're doing it exactly the same".

Oh, and Bill Nighy was hilarious in Wrath of the Titans because all he did with 'steal' Oliver Reed's schtick from Baron Munchausen (I mean that in the professional sense of course – Laurence Olivier always encouraged actors to steal from the best ).

MC for the Great Underground Circus
There's an element in Ben.Hur I am very fond of. You never see Jesus's face, but you see the way the characters react to his presence.

This is extremely well done:

And in juxtaposition:

What's the real story about the stuntman who died during the chariot race? I've read conflicting reports.
Oh, I don't know, but it's a pretty full-on sequence. I could imagine they'd have some injuries.

There's an element in Ben.Hur I am very fond of. You never see Jesus's face, but you see the way the characters react to his presence.
Yeah, that was good.

Such a great thread. So many memories.

Oh there was one I only ever saw once. I must have been about 5. A couple stranded in a desert location who were lovers. I had a HUGE crush on the guy. There was a t rex type of monster and they figured out they could only kill it with fire. That's all I remember. I think only she survived.

Oh and the Tarzan movies. LOL.

I've always had a soft spot for the Godzilla films as well. Especially the one where he launches himself at a monster and is flying through the air literally on his back .

The Three Musketeers, The Four Musketeers and The Return of the Musketeers – that's a trilogy I would definitely recommend. Oliver Reed in particular is so good in those films. I think it's the best role he ever played.

I've always had a soft spot for the Godzilla films as well. Especially the one where he launches himself at a monster and is flying through the air literally on his back .
It wasnt a godzilla but from memory they were on safari in africa and their jeepo broke down. I should ask in the questions sub forum. Driving me nuts my entire life. I want to see if the guy was as handsome as my memory has convinced me. He's probably a dork and an ass hat.

Oliver Reed. Swoon. One of the original bad boys.

Give me all of your candy!
I just finished Citizen Kane. I couldn't really get into it. May give it another try some other time without screaming kids to keep an eye on, but all in all, it just was not for me. The cinematography and choice of music was pretty spot on, but it just seemed all the years of hype I have been accustomed to just couldn't live up to it. Like I said, I am definitely going to give it another shot down the road. I did the same for Mulholland Drive, and I loved it the second time around.

Cool Hand Luke is one of my all time favorites!
Wasnt it great, fuze.