The MoFo Map

Tools    

Here's a question... are there no MoFos from central States?

With exception to MovieGal and JJ, you're all East Coast or West Coast...
Don't you know, nobody lives in the middle of the U.S. It's nothing but a giant corn field. (With some pot plants mixed in.)

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
How some have redrawn a large chunk of North America.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Noddy Holder as well from Slade... I think he was from closer to Dudley though?
Noddy's a proud Walsall man from Caldmore (pronounced 'Karma' ) and I think he was given freeman of the borough recently. Caldmore was no doubt a proud working class area in its day but the way I remember it was as one big tower block. You needed to have eyes in the back of your head if you walked through there on your way home from the pub.

Ow yam diddlin', me duck. etc etc etc

That it then?

1 South American
1 Indian
2 European
2 Australians
4 Canadians
12 British
18 Americans

And 1 from Reunion Island (part of France but just East of Madagascar) who I'm not sure who it is

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It's me picking the place randomly. It's awesome. :P
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Added me.

Im bumping this for new people to add their location.. and for the older users that have been here for a while to see where we live..

I get mistaken for someone who lives in Europe a lot! I live in the Midwest part of the United States..

Just looked at that map and I remember telling Rodent to put me anywhere in Glasgow. Funny thing is he got it more right then wrong about me and JayDees location.

Added

Interesting how geographic location influences tastes in movies. People from continental Europe are more likely to like Eastern European films, for instance. I noticed that I apparently do not have geographical preference in that regard (liking more stuff closer to me, though problem is that South American cinema is weak in Science Fiction, Fantasy, Animation and Cuteness (SFFAC), which are the four "categories" that I prefer).

That it then?

1 South American
1 Indian
2 European
2 Australians
4 Canadians
12 British
18 Americans

And 1 from Reunion Island (part of France but just East of Madagascar) who I'm not sure who it is
Correction, 14 Europeans, because you know, the UK is in Europe.

2 South Americans now.

Impressive how many British there are here. I think that given the poor climate of England people there spend more time at the computer than in the US, considering US's population and number of internet users is 5 times larger.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Added

Interesting how geographic location influences tastes in movies. People from continental Europe are more likely to like Eastern European films, for instance. I noticed that I apparently do not have geographical preference in that regard (liking more stuff closer to me, though problem is that South American cinema is weak in Science Fiction, Fantasy, Animation and Cuteness (SFFAC), which are the four "categories" that I prefer).
I think people who don't live in english-talking countries accept better non-english movies, probably because almost every movie they see is foreign! We are used to the subtitles!

I think people who don't live in english-talking countries accept better non-english movies, probably because almost every movie they see is foreign! We are used to the subtitles!
What? I watch far more foreign films with subs than I do english speaking films.. and I watch films from all over the world... not just certain locations..

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
What? I watch far more foreign films with subs than I do english speaking films.. and I watch films from all over the world... not just certain locations..
I know that MG! But how many people do you know like you?

I'm not referring to this forum in particular, just to the general public!

I know that MG! But how many people do you know like you?

I'm not referring to this forum in particular, just to the general public!
There is no one like me! and never will be!!!