Clue

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
They should name the remake Glue and see if the movies sticks...errr I mean stinks
I don't think the plot would hold up well.

Suspect's Reviews

I don't actually wear pants.
I can't say I'm excited for this, but there are worse things to adapt. Really, I'll try not to compare the two films, but I know a lot will. Clue '85 is awesome, but, if the new one is done its own way, there's no reason it can't be good. I just hesitate to endorse a movie based on a game. Clue '85 is the only game adaptation that works, board or not.

This might just do nobody any good.
I gotta wonder how much preference between the two depends on which one a person sees first.

Eh, I didn't like Murder by Death. It has its moments, but I found it failed to reach its potential. I really wanted to dig Murder by Death, but I couldn't.
LOVED Murder by Death...that movie had me on the floor.

This might just do nobody any good.
I think I’d like the idea of a Murder by Death remake more. They could take jabs at contemporary fictional detectives or modern versions of some classic ones as well. Like the original had it’s Sam Spade and Hercule Poirot analogues, a new one could have, like, a Rust Cohle type or a Sherlock-esque detective taking aim at Cumberbatch’s portrayal.

https://deadline.com/2019/09/jason-b...ey-1202744132/

"Fresh from Sunday’s Emmy win for Best Directing in a Drama Series for Netflix’s Ozark, Jason Bateman is in early talks direct Ryan Reynolds in Clue, the live-action feature adaptation of the Hasbro board game for Fox/Disney. Bateman also plans to star in the film, though it’s early going.

Bateman, who won the Emmy for the Ozark episode “Reparations,” will develop the Clue script with Reynolds, who’s producing through his Maximum Effort banner, along with Allspark Pictures, the film division of Hasbro."