Movie Sequel Mania

Tools    

Originally Posted by Parky
Is it just me, or has Peter Jackson lost a lot of weight?

Thanks for the link, jrs.
yeah he has. It really is a shame, because he was so physically similar to Lucas, Del Toro (guiermo), Michael Moore, and Bilbo. For shame Mr. Jackson.......For Shame.....

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by wezlanator
AWSOME Punisher was the best movie of all time, now a punisher 2??!! That is soooooooo awsome!
I felt like that about that movie once. They, I grew up.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

thank god there's not an AVP sequel though

I'm back, un-n00bified.
What do you mean you grew up? That makes no since. It was awsome best movie ever. I've been getting a lot of crap bout' this movie DOES ANYONE LIKE THE PUNISHER!!!!

What do you mean you grew up? That makes no since. It was awsome best movie ever. I've been getting a lot of crap bout' this movie DOES ANYONE LIKE THE PUNISHER!!!!
I don't feel that is was awesome but, I liked it a bit.

A system of cells interlinked
Is this thread still getting updated? Is all this covered on the blog now?

I thought you would catch on by now.

It is better in the blog. I have a much bigger space to work around and do what I want.
Plus, it gives everyone an easier (and nicer) view of the news that I post.

OH GOD!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!!!!
it is awesome!! Thomas Jane did so well!!! and the killings where great!..LOVED IT SOOOO MUCH!!!....right now im listening to Smile Empty Soul - Finding myself (Punisher Soundtrack) and i looooveee it!....its such a sweet song and it reminds me of the movie as well!....to be truth full.....ive only watched it one... ... but im buying it as soon as i can... ...... well since i am braggin' on about THE PUNISHER.....i'd like to show the Punisher fans my little drawing i did at school!...i hope you all like it, i editted it with Adobe Photoshop 7.0....hope you all likes!...oh and IM NEW!!...
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Crimson Retribution.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	147.1 KB
ID:	4119  

Originally Posted by Rain
OH GOD!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!!!!
it is awesome!! Thomas Jane did so well!!! and the killings where great!..LOVED IT SOOOO MUCH!!!....right now im listening to Smile Empty Soul - Finding myself (Punisher Soundtrack) and i looooveee it!....its such a sweet song and it reminds me of the movie as well!....to be truth full.....ive only watched it one... ... but im buying it as soon as i can... ...... well since i am braggin' on about THE PUNISHER.....i'd like to show the Punisher fans my little drawing i did at school!...i hope you all like it, i editted it with Adobe Photoshop 7.0....hope you all likes!...oh and IM NEW!!...
WOO!!!!!! Lay off the coffee.

It makes a tone of sense, actually. Once a person gets a bit older, they gain a more discerning taste for what is bad film and what is good film. When I say good, I mean well made, not what they like. Like what you like, and no one should give you crap about it, but saying the Punicher is a well made film, when it clearly is not, now that doesn't make sense...

i don't really care about all of the technical aspects of movies, as long as i enjoy it.

so in other words, you pull the giant stick out of ur ass when u enter the movie theater and actually enjoy the awsomeness of a movie instead of just critiquing it?

BRAVO! i don't find many people here that just enjoy movies without looking for any flaws

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
so in other words, you pull the giant stick out of ur ass when u enter the movie theater and actually enjoy the awsomeness of a movie instead of just critiquing it?

BRAVO! i don't find many people here that just enjoy movies without looking for any flaws

I enjoy plenty of films, and don't just sit around crtiquing them, but, this is a film discussion site, and that is what you do here. Talk about films, pull them apart, find the goodies etc. The reason you don't find many people here who don't just sit there while content is dumped on them, is because the majority of people who would sign up on a film forum like to think about what they are being shown and told through film, and then discuss it with like-minded people. Also, people don't look for flaws, bad films just have them, which is what makes bad film, bad film.

Originally Posted by Sedai
I enjoy plenty of films, and don't just sit around crtiquing them, but, this is a film discussion site, and that is what you do here. Talk about films, pull them apart, find the goodies etc. The reason you don't find many people here who don't just sit there while content is dumped on them, is because the majority of people who would sign up on a film forum like to think about what they are being shown and told through film, and then discuss it with like-minded people. Also, people don't look for flaws, bad films just have them, which is what makes bad film, bad film.
i understand that, but it seems for some members, all they do is critique, and i wasn't singling u out, don't take it personally