What actor/actress was in these TV Shows?

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Is that Matthew Modine looking weird in the last photo?
I think it's from A Series of Unfortunate Events and he's not in that. Also recognize Two and a Half Men but don't know the link.
You're right about A Series of Unfortunate Events
Here's one more show featuring the actor/actress in question, which should give it away:

I don't recognize the first picture, but the second picture is Reba McEntire. It's not from her show "Reba", so it's probably from "Malibu Country".

The third picture is the guy who plays Al in the new show "The United States of Al", and David Spade, but I don't recognize the show.

The fourth picture is from "Two and a Half Men".

The fifth picture has already been identified as "A Series of Unfortunate Events".

The new picture is from the show "Mom".

Wow, OK, American Housewife, Malibu Country, Rules of Engagement, Two and a Half Men, A Series of Unfortunate Events, and Mom are all shows that featured Sara Rue:

OPEN FLOOR

No idea

Christine Lahti
"Jack & Bobby" + "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" + "Hawaii Five-0"

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I think the first picture is from the show "The Night Shift".

I don't recognize the second picture.

The third picture might be from "Ugly Betty".

The fourth picture is the Teen Titans. I think their show is called "Teen Titans Go".

The last picture looks like Dick Grayson as Nightwing in the middle, but I don't know what show it's from.

Freddy Rodriguez

He is only in one episode of "Teen Titans Go!" but was on five episodes of "Teen Titans" (2003-2006). "Young Justice" is the other cartoon pictured.

OPEN FLOOR