What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

One man for the job but the right man
im in my english class bored as hell so im using my laptop lol

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Relaxing for abit and stretch the back out on the floor, before watching The Matrix Reloaded Revisited and then The Matrix Revolutions Revisited because I just watched the 2nd and 3rd film which are awesome movies.

You go girl!

Originally Posted by JustinW
pulling an all-nighter to finish some work...
I'm doing the same, I just don't know why. I prefer the other day, when we were doing the same thing.

Eating a bar of Hotel Chocolat (Orange) that a friend bought for me, while having a cup of tea. Catching up on Brothers & Sisters in the background.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I was in shock last night and don't feel great today. This little Statelet is balanced on a knife edge at the best of times but the bad guys seem to be awakening from their slumber.

Link - This is the first proper terrorist attack (where people have lost their lives, anyway) since Omagh, over a decade ago. The chief of police has been giving warnings for a while now and announced last week that British Special Forces are now in the country (whether they ever officially left is another matter).

The People's Republic of Clogher
This is gonna be the defining moment in the peace process, I think. The Rubicon.

Still no Sinn Fein statement over 12 hours later, and the tone of their response is absolutely critical.

Two of the injured were pizza delivery men, apparently. Someone phoned the local Dominos and ordered pizzas for the army barracks, the gates were opened to let the pizza guys in and the gunmen drove in behind them.

It shows how far we've progressed that security would have been so lax - 10 years ago that particular attack would never have had a hope of succeeding. It's been on the cards but no one is taking any pleasure in saying 'I told you so'.

Was out last night and only woke up a while ago to, and to hear this news is shocking. Gerry Adams released a statement earlier.Sinn Fein Statement.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Being reminded of this