What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I may be a MoFo for several moments tonight. At least Swedish Chef knows (because of the Concert Thread) that I went to a Nada Surf concert last week with my daughter and brother (Brenda was too tired to stand for the three hours at the General Admission concert).

Anywho, Sarah found out that Nada Surf is playing in West Hollywood tonight, so she recruited as many friends from school who wanted to go, could afford it and stay out past Midnight. She was also supposed to recruit a parent driver, but it ended up being Brenda, who actually volunteered for the job, unbeknownst to me.

So, Brenda gets to play Ryan O'Neal and be The Driver for the three teenagers, but she still doesn't want to stand for the 3+ hours (it's gotta be super special for her to that nowadays). I helped her research the area near the Troubadour Club. About two miles away are several book stores and coffee houses which stay open late, so that will make Brenda very happy.

I get to hang here with all my friends and hope that I don't have to worry more than usual if they don't show up before 1 AM. Of course, I don't have a cell phone, but I have a land line, and they both have cell phones (for different logistical reasons) which they rarely use, but tonight I can call them if I get too worried.

Shut up, mark!

No, don't shut-up. It's nice that you worry.

Also, cell phones are a smart idea, for reasons like that. I don't have one. I don't want one. My sister does, and she is out a lot, working, or whatever. I would if I wasn't such a home body. If I'm not here, I'm usually at someone else's house, or a store, etc . . .

If I'm ever lucky enough to travel, like I hope to do in the next couple of years, then I know I'll have one on me, with unlimited minutes. hehe

p.s. I know how your wife feels. By half way through my grocery store, I'm ready to cry. Her problem may not be her back, but standing for too long sucks, either way.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I have a cell phone mostly for in-car emergencies and to contact kids while I'm not home (who are scattered to the four winds).

What am I doing at the moment? Downloading the game Spore ... cleaning the guinea pig enclosure (it's an open-faced one like at a pet store), watching The Sopranos, and MoFo'ing it.

A productive day, really ... tomorrow is Day of Rest. w00t!

Come to Australia and I will hug you until you are better otherwise spend as much time with good friends, family and your pets
Don't be surprised if you find a wee little burnt out redheaded cop on your doorstep...

Normally I do real well. I can usually get distracted rather easily. Here these past 2 weeks, or however long, it's getting tiring. All the things f@cking up even more-so than before. I'm not going to be able to fix one problem, and it will more than likely get a lot worse. Another problem I can fix, but it's going to be one hell of a battle. A legal one, to boot. My moods been really messed up these past few days. As well as my attention span.

We women should have a private shout-box, for getting together, and venting. I'm not a fan of posting my personal crap everywhere.
I very rarely even talk about personal crap... let alone post it anywhere... lately it's just getting to be a bit too much at times though and I'm at a loss as to what to do and talking to my family is out of the question...

Anyway, hope your stuff works out and you know I will help if I can...

Pick one small thing that has been annoying you, then shoot it. It could be a cell phone, a power outlet that doesnt work, a broken refig light, anything at all. Just shoot it or if you lack a gun use a hammer or some other heavy object. Do not use this method on loved ones or animals or any other living thing that is bigger than a hamster.

That or go swiming in cold water.

I can always count on you to give me a new direction to go... .... so, you do realize I have guns.... several... and.... well... shooting at things is not a good idea... not that I can't hit whatever I shoot at... it's just that I don't want to deal with the cops when the neighbors call them.... the hammer, on the other hand, sounds promising...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I very rarely even talk about personal crap... let alone post it anywhere... lately it's just getting to be a bit too much at times though and I'm at a loss as to what to do and talking to my family is out of the question...

Anyway, hope your stuff works out and you know I will help if I can...
The same goes for me. Depending on what the problem is, venting with others who are doing the same, can help. That, I would do. My biggest worry right now isn't going anywhere for a bit, or maybe it will always be my problem. Saying what it is, is no biggie, but it will not change a thing. Not even how I feel.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
I am listening to online radio.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm recovering my mojo. Slowly.

Wondering if I will ever feel like I am dry again ( no, I didn't pee on myself )... and am beginning to suspect I might have a touch of pneumonia....
Hope you are ok Caity, Take care of yourself i once ended up in Hospital when i had Pneumonia, so take care that is an order