Happy Birthday Caitlyn!!

Tools    

I am burdened with glorious purpose
Happy Birthday, Caity! Couldn't be cooler, or more useful, having a cop as a mod. She's got crazy instincts for detecting troublemakers long before they make trouble, and really helps keep this place stable. Thanks for all your time and insights, Cait.
Caitlyn's a cop?

Wow, that's really kinda cool.

Caitlyn's a cop?

Wow, that's really kinda cool.
Bloody hell she kept that one quiet, innit?

Happy birthday, Caitlyn!

Happy Birthday Caity, I hope their not working you to death down there. I hope you got to have a little fun at least.

"Traditional people of Indian nations have interpreted the two roads that face the light-skinned race as the road to technology and the road to spirituality. We feel that the road to technology.... has led modern society to a damaged and seared earth. Could it be that the road to technology represents a rush to destruction, and that the road to spirituality represents the slower path that the traditional native people have traveled and are now seeking again? The earth is not scorched on this trail. The grass is still growing there."

-William Commanda, Mamiwinini, Canada, 1991

The Adventure Starts Here!
HIPPO BIRDIES TWO EWES
HIPPO BIRDIES TWO EWES
HIPPO BIRDIES DEER CAITLYN....
HIPPO BIRDIES TWO EWES!

Hope the day was great -- aw heck, take the entire weekend too!

I know it is a tad late, but:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

"from the waters that are never still."

&

From me.

I truly hope you had a wonderful day, you certainly deserve it.

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Birthday Caity~

I hope you had a wonderful day. Best wishes to you always.

Happy "Yeah it's a late congratulations, but I mean it enough to say it late anyways" Day.

Much love.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
How the hell did I miss this one.

My bad, happy birthday!!!

Suspect's Reviews

I am having a nervous breakdance
Con grat u la tions

and celebrations!

Da da da daa da da da da da da da daaaa..... and so on.

Happy birthday, Caity! Lots of love!!!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I feel a bit like the rabbit in Alice… but I thank you all from the bottom of my heart... ... This thread made my day and actually made up for a fairly crappy birthday. I had to, unexpectedly, attend a series of training meetings…The person who was supposed to go had an emergency at the last minute and the call I got was basically "we'll reimburse you for the toothbrush etc. you don't have time to pack"… so… it's been wild but I'm home again… yeah!

You guys are the greatest...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

i mustve missed it. happy belated.