Create your own horror character. Make it creepy!

Tools    

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
you are the funny one arnt you? man those jokes about spelling VERY VERY FUNNY. HA HA HA HA. who is this, Jerry Lewis him self???? God you must of been the coolest kid at school!

And yet those jokes about horror characters that already exist - comedy gold. Everybody give it up for the King of Comedy over there!

o wuld hav jasons mask, sawn off shotgun, hav 2 b 7ft tall wth leather jacket and jeans and drives a O.C.C and can only kill people in their dreams (like krueger)

What about some one who atacks people in their sleep and kills them in their dreams. He could have been killed because he was a child murder and he could feed off people's fear. He could wear a Christmas sweater and have knives on the end of fingers.

wow i just thought that charicter up on the spot, they should make a movie based around my charicter!
dude its krueger lol

Synopsis: Bob has noticed something odd about channel 13's new weatherman, Eric "E.T." Teacup. It seems that every time Bob is watching his favorite prime time shows, just as the plot thickens, E.T. pops in for four hours to tell him about the thunderstorm that should arrive sometime early the next morning when everybody will be asleep. "WTF?", Bob asks himself.

One night, while fooling with his new digital converter box, Bob accidentally discovers E.T. zipping up a mask. E.T. is an alien!! That explains it! Only an alien would waste all of that time talking about the weather, yet Bob's protests and calls to the station manager fall on deaf ears.

Finally, Bob has all of his friends over for a Super Bowl party to see his favorite team finally play in the big game. Just as the ball is kicked off, Bob looks at the window and sees what he dreads: A raindrop on his window sill... E.T. is coming.

This summer brace yourself for "Alien (Butt)hole Weatherman". Based on a true story.

The Fungus Among Us
The Proselytizer

..played by Tom Cruise..

The Proselytizer converts you to Scientology then,... well that's it.

The Proselytizer

..played by Tom Cruise..

The Proselytizer converts you to Scientology then,... well that's it.
This sounds more like a documentary than a horror film. Scary though.

How about a flick where seed pods break open at midnight and release Rosie O'Donnell clones? Gives me chills jus' thinkin' about it!

coming to a cinema near you this summer. She was everywhere they turned. She bored every audience. She could not be stopped. She is...Jessica Alba

The King of Movies
coming to a cinema near you this summer. She was everywhere they turned. She bored every audience. She could not be stopped. She is...Jessica Alba
HA HA HA HA HA, THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD! ROFL!!!!

i get it.... because Jessica Alba is slighty boring with her on-screen presence and you made a joke out of it by pretending to be the narrator of a blockbuster trailer.

any way i apologise to you, you were obviously born with out something called a sense of humor.

Welcome to the human race...
They are an army that covers the entire world.

They are faceless - if you're lucky.

Their methods of communication are capable of lowering your IQ simply by reading them.

They supposedly have a brain big enough to know more than you ever will, yet small enough to not take on board another person's opinion.

They're always right. Even when they're wrong, they're right.

They're being born and bred every day, in every country on every continent. Maybe there's one down the road from where you are right now. You may never know.

Coming soon to a forum near you...

Teenagers on the Internet!

HA HA HA HA HA, THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD! ROFL!!!!

i get it.... because Jessica Alba is slighty boring with her on-screen presence and you made a joke out of it by pretending to be the narrator of a blockbuster trailer.

any way i apologise to you, you were obviously born with out something called a sense of humor.

Actually I was born with a sense of humor, see it's how I knew that you weren't funny. See how that works?

I know that you're only a touch younger than myself, you're what, 17? 18? But take the hits, you made posts that only you thought were funny, you got criticized and reacted like a child - let it go.

The King of Movies
Actually I was born with a sense of humor, see it's how I knew that you weren't funny. See how that works?

I know that you're only a touch younger than myself, you're what, 17? 18? But take the hits, you made posts that only you thought were funny, you got criticized and reacted like a child - let it go.
I made a post that i thought was funny and you came out of no were and critised it. It had nothing to do with you. If you dont want to get into fights then mind your own buisness lady.

BTW the only reason why i critised your un-funny post was because you made it OK to critise other posts.

This is what you replied to RadeTagean after they ever so mildly criticized your lack of attention to spelling.

you are the funny one arnt you? man those jokes about spelling VERY VERY FUNNY. HA HA HA HA. who is this, Jerry Lewis him self???? God you must of been the coolest kid at school!
You reacted childishly and turned it personal. You opened yourself up to more criticism which I supplied. The thing about a forum is that, believe it or not, everybody else can see what you write and wouldnt you know it, they can comment on what you said. The fact that this is a forum actually means that it's already ok to criticize other people's posts. I'd get used to it if I were you.

And btw, about getting into a fight with you, having read your posts here, im not particularly worried about it.

The King of Movies
This is what you replied to RadeTagean after they ever so mildly criticized your lack of attention to spelling.

You reacted childishly and turned it personal. You opened yourself up to more criticism which I supplied. The thing about a forum is that, believe it or not, everybody else can see what you write and wouldnt you know it, they can comment on what you said. The fact that this is a forum actually means that it's already ok to criticize other people's posts. I'd get used to it if I were you.

And btw, about getting into a fight with you, having read your posts here, im not particularly worried about it.
the person who insulted my spelling had no right to as my comment had nothing to do with spelling. he just attacked me randomly which was un-called for. then you come out of no were and you attack me. get a life.

King, you are in the wrong

You posted a sarcastic post.

Rade made another sarcastic post about your spelling - it was a relatively harmless jab that probably wasn't meant to insult, but point out your mistake in a somewhat humourous way.

You then rant at him and openly insult him.

And then with undercoverlover, he/she (not sure, sorry) makes a benign post about Jessica Alba, and then you launch another "HAHAHA SO FUNNY NOT" type of post, launching the first insult which I believe was something about being born without a sense of humour. Then you get all indignant at undercover for proving that you are in the wrong.

You're the one who needs to get a sense of humour if you've taken such great offence at such comments. And as for telling UCL to get a life - it brings to mind that expression about a pot, a kettle and the colour black.

Do you understand?

Yeah Iroquois and UCL represent! and I happen to be a laydee - that is in fact me cupping Spiderman's balls in my oh so tiny avatar.

Back to the subject of the thread for a brief reprieve from banter - I always find the horror characters that are kind of stalky type creatures scary rather than big monster types. Something thats maybe a cross between Dracula and Freddy would probably scare me the most, maybe with a dash of the alien from The Thing.

The King of Movies
King, you are in the wrong

You posted a sarcastic post.

Rade made another sarcastic post about your spelling - it was a relatively harmless jab that probably wasn't meant to insult, but point out your mistake in a somewhat humourous way.

You then rant at him and openly insult him.

And then with undercoverlover, he/she (not sure, sorry) makes a benign post about Jessica Alba, and then you launch another "HAHAHA SO FUNNY NOT" type of post, launching the first insult which I believe was something about being born without a sense of humour. Then you get all indignant at undercover for proving that you are in the wrong.

You're the one who needs to get a sense of humour if you've taken such great offence at such comments. And as for telling UCL to get a life - it brings to mind that expression about a pot, a kettle and the colour black.

Do you understand?
Look to end this once and for all. This is what happend.

- I post a funny post that offends no one.

- Rade thinks he has to right to attack me for no real reason.

- I do what most people would do and i stand up for my self.

- Then all of a sudden undercoverlover comes out from no were and starts insulting me! I mean i didnt even know she existed until then!

- I insult her back pointing out the obviouse fact that she is not funny.

- This happens for a while until you (Iroquois) become the third person in this thread to randomly attack me.

From an inocent post that was intended on making people laugh at no ones expense i now get 3 random people attacking me from no were.

Look to end this once and for all. This is what happend.
Same here.

- I post a funny post that offends no one.
Granted, the only thing offensive about that was the spelling mistakes.

- Rade thinks he has to right to attack me for no real reason.
This is where your argument falls apart. I'll repeat what I said...Rade does not "attack", he merely makes a criticism of your spelling mistakes and does so in a sarcastic manner to make the post seem funny. That's about as offensive as your original attempts at sarcasm.

- I do what most people would do and i stand up for my self.
What you did is not "standing up for yourself" - you were, to use Internet jargon, flaming him. Rade's posts can be interpreted as having no malice whatsoever, but it's quite obvious from your post that you are insulting him.

- Then all of a sudden undercoverlover comes out from no were and starts insulting me! I mean i didnt even know she existed until then!
Hey. Scroll up. Undercoverlover's first post in this thread was a simple response to the topic - the Jessica Alba post. There was absolutely nothing insulting in there. Go ahead. Look.

- I insult her back pointing out the obviouse fact that she is not funny.
You can't insult someone back if they didn't insult you in the first place. I see absolutely no evidence whatsoever that Undercoverlover made an insult in her post. That's when you start things up again by using another "HA HA HA SO FUNNY" post. In short, you started it. Undercoverlover does not resort solely to personal attacks - she points out where you went wrong with your posting. The closest she comes to an insult is saying that you've reacted like a child - and if you can think of a better way of describing how you overreacted to some benign posts (some of which didn't even start anything), you let me know.

- This happens for a while until you (Iroquois) become the third person in this thread to randomly attack me.
Dude, listen to me here - nobody is attacking you. You've made the most outwardly hostile posts out of anyone in this thread, taken one post the wrong way and blasted the user (Rade) for it, mocked another user's answer (UCL) without any provocation whatsoever, and still insist that you're the one being "attacked".

From an inocent post that was intended on making people laugh at no ones expense i now get 3 random people attacking me from no were.
It's not the innocent post that started this. It was the sarcastic insults you leveled at Rade after he attempts to make his own "post that was intented to make people laugh". Insults that, unlike your original post might have been, were just not funny whatsoever. And that is how you've carried on in this thread ever since.

Seriously, mate, you are taking this whole thing way too seriously. One poster makes a genuine criticism (which isn't a bad thing, how can we learn from our mistakes if we don't realise that we make them?) in a funny manner, and you take that as a reason to start insulting posters and claiming that you're being "randomly attacked" whenever someone tries to tell you that you're wrong.

Just calm down. You were wrong. That's all there is to it. Accept it and move on. If you persist with claiming you were right (despite all the evidence provided to the contrary), the less likely people are going to take you seriously in the future. Don't think being wrong is a bad thing and that you must always be right no matter what. Everyone has felt the same way at some point in their life. The mature ones manage to accept it as part of life (just like losing a game or contest) and take it in stride, often becoming better people for it. Is that really so bad?

I think they should make a movie about a creepy message board poster who seems like his world dissolves if someone gives him a hard time on the internet. Nobody would ever believe something like that could happen in real life, so I doubt it will ever get made.

Relax. Relate. Release. Refocus on the topic which somehow got fragged along the way...