Post Your Musical Playlist

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I find this a good way to share and find music... Say someone has a list, and you know and love 95% of their list. There's a good chance that the other 5% you don't know could be really good stuff.

https://www.scribd.com/document/3827...lFan-Song-List

This is very easy to do if you have Winamp.

The cool thing with that site is that you can constantly upload and revise.. There's a ton of stuff, especially if you sign up for a trial, which I might do.

I don't have 1, but 50+ playlists; 50's, 60's, 80's etc. etc.. Dance, Soul, Funk, Rock, Hard Rock, Grunge, Hip Hop, Pop, Reggae, Classical, Disco, Instrumentals, Theme songs, Scores, Live performances, Dance Hall, Grime, 2step, Garage, Country, Folk, Ballads, Love songs, Latin etc. etc..

A system of cells interlinked
i hate todays music and hate heavy metal and country and punk music
I have seen you say this in a couple of threads now, and I am curious as to what drives you to hate the style. Do you just hate the overall aggressive sound of it, or is it more so related to a perceived ideology behind the music or perhaps one of the many stigmas attributed to metal music? I am genuinely curious to hear why you dislike it so strongly. Care to elaborate?

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
If you look at my list, you won't see new music. I'd say there's less than 1% that was made in my lifetime, and out of that 1%, most of it is from older bands, their last albums, maybe a few solo stuff.... As for genre, I can listen to almost anything if it's good.

I have seen you say this in a couple of threads now, and I am curious as to what drives you to hate the style. Do you just hate the overall aggressive sound of it, or is it more so related to a perceived ideology behind the music or perhaps one of the many stigmas attributed to metal music? I am genuinely curious to hear why you dislike it so strongly. Care to elaborate?
i just dont like the music type