Name of a rugby movie with welsh players

Tools    

Name of this rugby movie that is welsh

@ScarletLion might know

Hmm, that has stumped me. Being Welsh I'm a fan of Welsh rugby and film but haven't really got a clue. I'm not even sure it's a feature film. The key character there is played by Morgan Hopkins, who is fairly prolific. But his IMDB brings up nothing that could be this film.

It might be the series A Mind to Kill according to my friend but I'm not sure it is.

The German language caption refers to her as "Bethan", but I haven't been able to find a character with that name in a movie/TV show that fits.

Movie Forums Extra
Hmm, that has stumped me. Being Welsh I'm a fan of Welsh rugby and film but haven't really got a clue. I'm not even sure it's a feature film. The key character there is played by Morgan Hopkins, who is fairly prolific. But his IMDB brings up nothing that could be this film.

It might be the series A Mind to Kill according to my friend but I'm not sure it is.
Did you ever find this out?

Did you ever find this out?
If it's not either the TV series or film version of a Mind to Kill, the only thing I can think of is a film called Y Mapiwr, but I don't think it's that. It may be something that never even aired.

Could it be 1997: The Replacements ,features Rhys Ifans as a Welsh soccer player who is recruited to play American football. or 1991: Old Scores. You can thank Google if one of these is correct.