Bee Gees Biopic

Tools    

The producer of Bohemian Rhapsody is now working on a new biopic for legendary rock/disco pop group The Bee Gees.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...201908113.html
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

No love for the Bee Gees?

They are one of my all-time favorite bands. They started off their career sounding like the Beatles, and then adopted the disco sound of the 70's and pretty much owned it.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses

They are one of my all-time favorite bands. They started off their career sounding like the Beatles, and then adopted the disco sound of the 70's and pretty much owned it.
I love Bee Gees (Queen, Elton John, too), but not interested in any of these movies.

A bucket of anxiety
Well for me, I've heard like, 3 songs from them. One of them I didn't realize was from the Bee Gees because I grew up with the cover from Destiny's Child. (Emotion) Another one I don't care very much for, and I think you can guess what number 3 is. And not only do I just not know anything about them or would consider myself a true fan of them, I didn't see Bohemian Rhapsody. I really wanted to but I think we went to see something else instead, plus I heard it was terribly inaccurate and/or average. So.....no. Not really. Sorry

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I love the Bee Gees, especially their early stuff prior to the disco years. I would definitely watch the biopic.

The Bee Gees and Peter Frampton in Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

Not a huge love, but would definitely watch the biopic. Their music was great in the soundtrack of Saturday Night Fever.

Bradley C. to play Barry Gibb? This I gotta see.